Bronze Tiger - CW Arrow

oculus1857

bronze-tiger-michael-jai-white.jpgBronze_Tiger_promo.pngBronze_Tiger_Michael_Jai_White-2.jpg

I want to make this costume happen. I have a friend who can make the claws and make them "Con Safe". I need two things. The coat and the Pants. Any ideas on how to get this done or where to commission a coat?

Judging by the style and hardware I'd bet on the company that makes the Arrow suits for the jacket. You can count on anywhere from at least twelve to eighteen hundred for a jacket from them, and that's only if they're allowed to make the jacket while the show's on the air. Looks like it was based on a costume sketch I've seen so it's probably not one of their in house designs, which they would have more leeway with. Otherwise, I'm sure there will be replicas popping up here and there. The link above has nothing to do with the filmjackets website, just some fly by night company trying to cash in on someone else's work. I'd steer clear of any site that can't show their own work, just movie stills, promo photos, or pics stolen from legitimate sites. I'll keep my eyes open for more reputable companies that do a replica of this one.

Pants look like dark brown cargos in some shots and like some sort of dark brown striped camo in others. The camo looks better/more interesting to me but no idea where you'd get them.

Hey Im new to the site here but I wanted to know how this cosplay has come along. I ask because I made the same choice to cosplay as Bronze Tiger. Hit me back and we can exchange ideas. Thanx

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back