RPF Sculpture Contest - MARCH through MAY - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
rpf-2014-jan-feb-sculpture-contest-sculpture-contest.jpg-270934

THE CONTEST:
Sculpt something… anything at all! Big or small, any subject (keep it clean). This sculpt must be something new you are working on, specifically for this contest, not an old sculpt or a sculpt already in progress. Your final submission must be a raw, unpainted, unphotoshopped clay sculpt.

*Please note, this is the second of three planned contests.

SUBMISSION:
There are two steps to entering this contest;

First, create a new thread, here in the Sculpture and Makeup Effects forum with the title: "[Your board name]'s 2014 Mar-May Sculpture Contest Entry"

In the first post of your thread, tell us what you are planning to sculpt, and what medium you plan to use. While it is not required, we'd also like you to include a little about your skill and experience as a sculptor and any tips you might like to share.
Before the end of the contest, you must also post at least two "in progress" photos of your sculpt into your thread and of course a FINAL photo of your finished sculpt.

Second, post a link to your entry in this thread.

HOW WINNER IS DETERMINED:
On the 16th of May, submissions will be judged by RPF Staff members.
Submissions will be judged on three criteria; creativity/originality, execution/quality, and “wow-factor.”
We will announce the winner around May 25th.

THE PRIZE:
The contest will have ONE winner and that winner will receive $550 credit towards any product from Immortal Masks.

STUFF OUR LAWYERS MAKE US SAY:

Participation in the RPF 2014 Mar-May Sculpture Contest (the “Contest”) constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Official Rules.

Sponsor: the RPF / Movie Prop Sites, LLC

Eligibility: You MUST be a registered member of therpf.com! If you are not a registered member, click this link to register.

Entry: To enter, see SUBMISSION section above. There is a limit of ONE entry per member. By submitting an entry, you agree that your entry may be used for promotional purposes. therpf.com reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any entry it does not feel is inline with the intent of the contest or does not meet the contest's entry criteria.

Contest Period: The Contest begins at the time this message is posted and ends May 15, 2014, at midnight (Pacific).

Prize: The first place winner of the Contest will win a $550 credit toward any product from immortalmasks.com. This prize cannot be redeemed for cash. All federal, state and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.

Notification: The winner will be notified by private message on therpf.com’s forums on or about the date that the Contest results are published to therpf.com (roughly around 25th of May, 2014). If winner does not respond to notification within 15 days, they forfeit their prize.

Intellectual Property: You agree that therpf.com may use the Submission, or any portions or elements of the Submission, as described in these Official Rules without any payment or other obligation whatsoever to you. If you are selected as a Winner, you agree to assign and hereby do assign to therpf.com all of your rights, title and interest in the Submission. You represent and warrant that you are (a) the author/creator of the Submission, (b) that you are the present and sole owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Submission, (c) that it is an original work, (d) that you have the full, exclusive and unconditional right and authorization to submit the Submission, and (f) that no third party has any rights in or to the Submission. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless therpf.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses, losses or liabilities including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees and punitive damages that may be asserted against or incurred by them at any time in connection with the Submission, or any use thereof, including, without limitation, those arising from any breach, or alleged breach, of the warranties, representations and promises provided by you in these Official Rules.

General Conditions: therpf.com is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) misdirected or delayed mail or e-mail; (ii) telephone, telecommunications, hardware or third party software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond therpf.com control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted, corrupted or terminated; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Contest; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest. therpf.com reserves the right to disqualify, in its sole discretion, any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the systems required to conduct the Contest or operate the therpf.com web site, or who is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules. All issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants, shall be determined by therpf.com in its sole discretion. All decisions of therpf.com are final. By participating in the Contest, you also agree to be bound by therpf.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Last edited:
Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - MARCH through MAY

Sorry guys, but I believe I have to drop out of this one. I have no time to work on it. Next month I'll be going in strong!

Last edited:
RPF Sculpture Contest - MARCH through MAY

Can I use the thread I started from the last comp? I haven't started yet..just rename it mar-may?

Dirty Moose Design

Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - MARCH through MAY

Getting there. If nothing else, it's nice to be able to sculpt what falls out of my brain

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back