Factory Ent. Wolfman Cane / Mummy ring update - AKA "Curse of the mummy"

TylerHam

Well - We have all heard of the CURSE OF THE MUMMY.......

Updating you all, since these product have already had delays that were totally out of our control.

Our 40 foot container arrived at the port last week. At some point, while unloading the ship, another 40 foot container was dropped from a substantial height onto the roof of the container full of our product. Our container showed up crushed, bowed, "banana" shaped, and with doors that needed to be cut off. The thought "Kaiju Attack" crossed our minds...

Thankfully, it was not a total loss. The mummy rings fared greater (FAR greater) than the wolfman canes. We are sorting though the wreckage and we have verified enough good canes to at least fill our preorders (Shipping soon) We are also safe on the Mummy ring in that regard.

What does that mean? If you preordered one, you will get it. If you order soon, you can probably get one of the few remaining undamaged Wolfman canes, or mummy rings. The broken pieces are being written off and NOT replaced. So even though the wolfman cane edition size is still 300, SUBSTANTIALLY less of them will actually make their way onto the market. Same as the Mummy ring and it's edition of 250.

Just an update as I know people have been waiting for these.

Thanks for your patience with this! Those that ordered should be getting confirmation of shipment shortly!!

Tyler

Wow. That's too bad to hear. Any idea if they might consider selling off the damaged items later at a much reduced price? (My thought being that even if the "stick" part of the cane, and the "hand" display were damaged, maybe the actual silver Wolf cane-top and Mummy ring might be salvageable?) Just a thought. I'm really very sorry to hear about this. I have the Dracula medallion, (which is awesome by the way!), and I was hoping to eventually get some of the other pieces in the future, (including the amazingly cool Creature From The Black Lagoon hand), when funds allowed.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back