Star trek Titan New Star trek series

This project was discussed in the year 2009/2010, not as a fan project, but a real negotiation with CBS/Paramount and some producers, such as Peter Christian ST:OGaM and I was brought in by my friend Scott Nakada. He couldn't tell me anything besides, that there were serious considerations of getting Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis reprising their roles as Will and Deanna Riker. I had to whip out some concept LCARS for CBS asked by Scott, but finally with the JJ-verse movie reboot, the idea was scrapped.

Let's see what the fan project will bring…

I would love to see the Titan novels brought to the screen, but I don't think it'll ever happen, to be honest. The Titan's the absolute most diverse crew in Starfleet and to do it right, they'd be spending a ton of money on special effects to bring non-humanoid crew members to life.

Just checked out the page... First post? "If we are going to stand any chances of getting this series maded. We need everyone her to take a more active role."

Good God.

This won't be made to any level of quality. I can tell that already.

Just checked out the page... First post? "If we are going to stand any chances of getting this series maded. We need everyone her to take a more active role."

Good God.

This won't be made to any level of quality. I can tell that already.
I hope the writer of that post isn't writing the scripts :lol

Studio made or not, Marina Sirtis has stated she isn't getting into any "spacesuits" again.

Plus she probably doesn't look much like Deann Troi anymore, I'm not sure that she's aged all that well though probably better than some, like say, Carrie Fisher. Johnathan Frakes certainly hasn't aged very well and would need to at least hit the gym before he could get back in front of the camera as Riker again.

Plus she probably doesn't look much like Deann Troi anymore, I'm not sure that she's aged all that well though probably better than some, like say, Carrie Fisher. Johnathan Frakes certainly hasn't aged very well and would need to at least hit the gym before he could get back in front of the camera as Riker again.

Aw c'mon. She and Frakes both look fine. A bit at the gym and they'd both be back in the uniform. Hell, if Doohan could pull it off so could they. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Aw c'mon. She and Frakes both look fine. A bit at the gym and they'd both be back in the uniform. Hell, if Doohan could pull it off so could they. ;)

Ok, I'll grant you Marina Sirtis, I just Goggled her and she doesn't seem to be looking too bad these days, actually maybe better than during her Deanna Troi days actually. I don't know about Frakes though, he'd need some serious gym time before he's back in Riker shape again, even late TNG Riker shape where you can tell that he was starting to develop a gut. That and a bit of Rogaine, his hair is also no longer in Riker shape anymore these days.

Ok, I'll grant you Marina Sirtis, I just Goggled her and she doesn't seem to be looking too bad these days, actually maybe better than during her Deanna Troi days actually. I don't know about Frakes though, he'd need some serious gym time before he's back in Riker shape again, even late TNG Riker shape where you can tell that he was starting to develop a gut. That and a bit of Rogaine, his hair is also no longer in Riker shape anymore these days.

He's just a little older Riker. Saw him last year and he looked alright to me. If Kirk can wear a piece so can Riker! :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back