hand sewn marvel baby dress

sp1derman

Sr Member
DSC_0937.JPGDSC_0938.JPGView attachment DSC_0965.JPGView attachment DSC_0966.JPGView attachment DSC_0963.JPG
i made the pattern from scratch and then hand sewed the whole dress it took me about 8 hours overall from pattern to completed dress it's a present for her 1st birthday which is a week today :) i have also made her matching bows to go in her hair
what do you guys think

Aaaw, look at that smile! What a cutie.

It looks great, especially with Spidey front and center. :thumbsup
thankyou everyone and spidey was purposely chosen to be in the front meant i had to wast about 3 inches of fabric but i love it lol i made her a matching spiderman and wolverine clip in bows :)

This is so adorable! Keep being an awesome Baby Dress Online . Your daughter definitely deserves it.

Hello,

Can you give some idea about kids birthday party dresses, I want to buy some dresses for my kid.
Next month I will celebrate her birthday and I am confused about her dress, so can you suggest some tips??

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy belated birthday to your daughter,Spidey.I'm happy the dress was a success!
Perhaps in the future you could make her a Spider Gwen costume :cool

Hello,

Can you give some idea about kids birthday party dresses, I want to buy some dresses for my kid.
Next month I will celebrate her birthday and I am confused about her dress, so can you suggest some tips??

Thanks in advance.
I'm sorry I'm not quite sure what you're asking?
The dress was a custom pattern I came up with to get the right shape and then I toyed with it to get a better fit. Cheers

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back