Lego Movie - Master builders

Great collection. the 80s spaceman was the most common one i had, hard to believe they and a little vehicle were under a dollar back then lol. Great memories.

Purple, its an original one, not custom made. Not sure which set though. I changed his cape ^^
Sorry ment the cape... thats not purple? Is it douplesided red and dark red (from starwars guard) or what colour is that? I tried purple one and dark red but wasnt happy for it yet.

I wonder they make that ten gallon hat in future? Trying to fix the missing cowboys.

Hey guys,

Can anyone provide a link on bricklink to the hat that Michaelangeo is wearing? Can't find it. Sample with the plain black cape and beard (in the movie its a dark bluish grey, but apparently only light grey is available)RoOSTA

Not master builders exactly, but i started making these guys, some of the colors are wrong here, and i need a lot more bricks for the 3rd (center) alien. But they're really fun. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I have glued a red cape to a dark red one for more accuracy. It makes the cape a bit thicker but at least colours look better :p

Can I ask what kind of glue you use for the capes to avoid ruining it and avoid discoloration . I dont know is the cape material fabric or plastic?

Well done zyote, they look good :p

They are fabric :), I just used a school glue for them, something that is not liquid would be the best

Hi Emma,

I'd love to know which torso/legs you used for Michelangelo, or are they painted?

All I can make out from various sources is a dark brown torso with a lighter brown sash.

Cheers,

Adam

Hi Emma,

I'd love to know which torso/legs you used for Michelangelo, or are they painted?

All I can make out from various sources is a dark brown torso with a lighter brown sash.

Cheers,

Adam

Hi Adam, I used a generic brown torso that I painted on. Same for the legs :) I used liquitex pens for it, and it worked really well!

I know this is an oldish thread, but wanted to know where the original body of Metal beard comes from, what torso (red) and legs? As i have the duel metalbeard and wanted his 'hearty crew' self

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back