Two captain americas coming AND a Rocketeer

Gearsofhalo

Hey guys! so for this build I'm not going with movie suits as its not really my thing to make movie replicas. I try and make comic versions as thats what im into. So for this I'm doing two different captain america suits. One will be like ultimates cap, and the other will be Marvel Now. (ive commissioned the top to have a print made). I also made my version of a comic shield so as to not make it look like the movie. If anyone wants one, PM me :)

IMG_5807.PNGIMG_5680.PNGIMG_6067.JPGIMG_5933.JPG

MORE TO COME! I had someone make me the shirt...and I dont like it becuase i prefer the thick stomach stripes rather than a lot of thin ones. and I still need gloves and boots! lemme know what ya think so far ladies and gents! this is to go along with my brother's rocketeer. two old time heroes kicking butt Side by side.

Last edited:
Re: Two captain americas coming

Ultimates Cap to be next to the Rocketeer, that will make a nice poster.

Ah thank you very much gentlemen! a few AMAZING captain's yourselves!

updates! took a few pics in the tentative suit... NEED new belt pouches because the ones Im using now are cheap and too shiny for me. Also Im thinking of upgrading for one of the airsoft shields. Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_6963.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
IMG_6955.JPG
IMG_6966.JPG
a2c26381b19bcd5da22e21ca93a0f907ae0fc68a.jpg I think I'm going to be ordering a mask like this from Brian Parsley because I think this style mask will work WAY better with the comic suit than the avengers mask that I bought out of necessity.

C67D6803.jpg And I just traded for these boots off of an LOH member! more to come!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back