My chestboxs (vader ANH-ESB-ROTJ)

Dark-Side

Hi,
I'm a new user here but meaby someone know me...(the same Dark-Side on TDH forum :) )
I want show you my vader chestbox (ANH-ESB-ROTJ) project.
6 months ago I decided to realize a very movie acurate chestbox and so I began to study pics and pics to be able to draw some 3D models

I realized the first prototype(ROTJ) using a CNC Milling Machine (similar at machine tha you can see in the realization of the Vader ROTS helmet) for the small piece and a Industry CNC Milling Machine for the base
I used a special material to make the models.It's the same material used for the fiber carbon molds

As you can see it's not very movie accureate :p The base curve is wrong etc etc...
After I did also a ANH vesion

The rods are wrong...because I didn't have ready the ANH version!

So,I redesign new 3D models trying to make the my best!

New base for ROTJ

New rods

And the other conponents.

I just prepared the new prototypes of them and soon I show you my progress!

I know that in this forum there are the best experts in this subject and I would like to know your comments! :)

Last edited:
Over 60 views and not one comment? *boggles* Very nice, Fabrizio. Keep up the great work and don't stop making cool stuff. Your rockets and darts on TDH are simple awesome.

:thumbsup

I think they look great, all of them.

My only real comment is are you going to offer them for sale?

I need an ANH chest box blank, only the box itself, and no one seems to make one. I'm in the works to make one myself from scratch, but I was hoping someone would offer one for sale to save me time & money.

thanks for your feedback :)

My only real comment is are you going to offer them for sale?
[/b]
yes,when I'll finsh everything I could make a run if there will be interested people...
For the ANH box,this week I should prepare the prototype.

Meanwhile I show you the ROTJ base.
I painted with a black primer and wet sanded.
[attachmentid=12661]
[attachmentid=12662]
[attachmentid=12663]

Soon other updates.

Another small update...

[attachmentid=12713]

I'll use this type for the 3 versions because,watching my pics, seems that it always have the same forms and dimension.(IMHO :angel )

And here the small "switch" between the red and blue bottons in the ROTJ version.

[attachmentid=12714]

I think it's present also in the ESB version.It should be present up the blue botton.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back