2014 Toronto Prop Party

Anyone interested in table/floor space for their prop displays, please start posting your requests in the thread.

Time is creeping up...

Great, thanks guys.:thumbsup

I'm going to keep nagging for everyone else to start posting their requests.

Yes thanks for letting us know! To clarify I'll need to know the size tables needed as well as approximate square footage for floor space. If it's the same as last year that's cool too. You'll all likely get PMs from me at some point to ask about/confirm table and floor space requirements.

Yes thanks for letting us know! To clarify I'll need to know the size tables needed as well as approximate square footage for floor space. If it's the same as last year that's cool too. You'll all likely get PMs from me at some point to ask about/confirm table and floor space requirements.

8' tables for me. Enough floor space for Han.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

*Update-Mar25/14 *

Tables and Floor Space
Like last year, we should have 6ft and 8ft tables available. The hotel needs to know in advance. Thanks to those of you have have already posted your requirements. We encourage everyone else to do so. If you're not sure, please just PM myself or John(Dr_Slurpee).

*The first post will also show all of these updates.

~Andrew

Hey! I'm late to the forum party but will definitely be back for the prop party this year. June 21 sounds great.
My boyfriend and I will take 6' table! Can't wait to see everyone again

As for other events this summer, shameless self plug time. Polaris is July 4-6 including Constellation Awards this year. It's another hangout type event and we're doing a show and tell room! Bring your stuff and we'll supply space for you to show off those awesome creations

Hey! I'm late to the forum party but will definitely be back for the prop party this year. June 21 sounds great.
My boyfriend and I will take 6' table! Can't wait to see everyone again

As for other events this summer, shameless self plug time. Polaris is July 4-6 including Constellation Awards this year. It's another hangout type event and we're doing a show and tell room! Bring your stuff and we'll supply space for you to show off those awesome creations

I thought Polaris was dead? Is there a website? All I can find is the old one with 2012 dates.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back