Movie Poker Chip Prop?? Or card guard?

jhusel

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am getting into playing poker more and more and thought it would be cool to have a poker chip/card guard for my hand. But I want something neat like a movie prop to use. I was wondering if there are any cool looking poker chips, challenge coins, movie coins, etc that people could post that might work. I saw a few on eBay but nothing worth writing home about.

Jhusel

I play poker on a weekly basis, I have changed my card cover quite a bit. I have used the Stormtrooper helmet from a Gentle Giant bust of Han in trooper gear, I bought the mini golen idol from Raiders of the Lost Ark from someone here on the forums that made a nice cover. And I am currently using a Predator helmet from a 12" Alien VS. predator figure. It really is fun changing them up. And I always get great comments from people who see them.
I am always looking for a new unique cover.

Anyone else using something else?
Jack

One of my favorites from one of the coolest pro players out there:

The Chaaaark...is Cooooming... Huuuungry..

:D

-Ss

I'm thinking about a metal Doubloon from Goonies or POTC. I think THAT would be cool. Hell, even an RPF one.

Jhusel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ssdesigner @ Feb 16 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]1420311[/snapback]</div>
One of my favorites from one of the coolest pro players out there:

The Chaaaark...is Cooooming... Huuuungry..

:D

-Ss
[/b]

I never thought you sounded like Humberto. :D

I purchased several Chips from the movie Rounders and I use one of those as a cover. I also carry a couple in my pocket and sell them to the most interested parties. I have been playing 3 days a week for about 5 years. I use my bankroll from cards to fund my Props. Makes it much easier on the pocket book that way.

I also just ordered a Master Replicas POTC Necklace that I'll use the pendant for a card guard. That'll be a neat one too I think

Jhusel

I have a 2 inch aluminum Imperial Cog. I got it from someone on the board, many moon ago. It was designed to be a keychain.

Brian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vader1974 @ Feb 19 2007, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1422052[/snapback]</div>
I have a 2 inch aluminum Imperial Cog. I got it from someone on the board, many moon ago. It was designed to be a keychain.

Brian
[/b]

Sweet. We use that exact same cog as the button from time to time :p

-Ss

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back