Spider-man (Raimi) 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

Wow Thanks Man ! It's amazing :eek: ! Great job ! I'm really impatient for the pattern :D !

Thank you.
Starting to add webbing to layered file.... a bit more to go then lots of tweaking colors, bricks etc. Keeping this huge file layered at 300ppi is making my computer chug a little bit.
Anyway, here is a look at it so far. BY THE WAY, does anyone know whey some patterns include the red strips on the side of the pattern? Don't see it on the movie pattern...
size.png
Screen Shot 2014-03-08 at 9.34.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2014-03-08 at 9.32.54 AM.png

The red stripes on the sides are gussets that are supposed to go between the fingers so the glove would fit better.

Yep. You can see them on these screen-used gloves from Spider-Man 3 (first two photos from proparchives.com, third photo from El Fett)

12615.jpg

12616.jpg

1958377_10151880162846114_2056602468_n.jpg

Oddly, I can't seem to find as much evidence that there were gussets on the gloves for the first film, though I know the gloves were already re-designed in other ways before the second movie.
spiderman2_1600-1024x768.jpg

@kenlandrum, I can't say I personally agree with giving away pattern files completely for free (as it devalues the work of graphic artists), but I do still commend you for the quality of work you've done in this thread. The progress does indeed look great, as others have said.

Oddly, I can't seem to find as much evidence that there were gussets on the gloves for the first film, though I know the gloves were already re-designed in other ways before the second movie.
http://media.bigshinyrobot.com/uploads/2009/10/spiderman2_1600-1024x768.jpg

They weren't gusseted. One of these days, I want to get around to making a SM1 pattern. (As well as a SM3 Venom) The hands and arms were the primary difference.

Also, just for clarification, that is a SM2 suit pictured. Just so no one gets confused.

-Nick

Ah yes, there we go. Quite quite.

http://sofahelden.com/upload/galleries/631_szd_05_lr_6eWqDRZSDcZy21tUObav.jpg

Still tough to find close shots of them hands.

you can kinda see the hands here.(the reflection on the window)Spider-Man(2002)dvd.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you.
Starting to add webbing to layered file.... a bit more to go then lots of tweaking colors, bricks etc. Keeping this huge file layered at 300ppi is making my computer chug a little bit.
Anyway, here is a look at it so far. BY THE WAY, does anyone know whey some patterns include the red strips on the side of the pattern? Don't see it on the movie pattern...
View attachment 295030
View attachment 295031View attachment 295032

It's so beautiful :')

The red stripes on the sides are gussets that are supposed to go between the fingers so the glove would fit better.

Thanks MrBibou. ... and to everyone else for the great reference pics and compliments.
I suppose I will leave the strips on the pattern then.

Last edited:
Thanks MrBibou. ... and to everyone else for the great reference pics and compliments.

I tip my hat to you sir, to be honest I wasn't sure that this pattern would not come out to what I had in mind but you keep blowing me away and the fact you are giving the files away just makes it so much sweeter, also making them modifiable is icing on the cake.

The ultimate reason to leave them there, is because here they are on my production-made piece. (Hell, I even have an extra one just for fun!)

photo-64.jpg

EDIT: I wanted to point out that I haven't been able to confirm that this is the final version of the pattern, before anyone starts playing "Spot the difference" between this and any other reference images.

-Nick

This thread is for anyone interested in putting together a (Raimi) Spider-man suit or display.

I had been messing with patterns, webbing, etc. for a while, but now with the simplicity and price of fabricondemand.com I have decided to go ahead and move forward.

Some things you will be able to find here are links to:

--Sizable .psd file for (Raimi) Spider-man--
It will be available in layers, 3d webs, ambient occlusion (shadow pass), colors, bricks, etc, so you may edit it how you like and send it to print! (always splurge for that sample print first!)
*NOTE:If you decide to take the pattern, call it your own, alter it to a newer outfit, post it on eBay, whatever, do as you please. I just hope that it mainly gets into the hands of the folks on this board!

--3D CAD or 3D Print files for all of the webbing/spiders--
The idea is to use this file to print and cast or Mill and cast. The web file is being sized to precisely fit the color pattern file, so what ever you do to one, just do it to the other! * It is up to you to re-size the spider files.

--3D Print files for face shell and snap in eyes--
Once again, you will be able to print and/or cast these. Also thinking about offering up a file for the soles, but my guess is they might end up becoming to pricy when all you have to do is cannibalize a pair of shoes.

Anyway, that's it for now. Stay tuned.
-K

This question popped into my head, what if a girl wants a spidey suit pattern?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back