Where can I get an 89 Joker hat like this.

Victorious-Jay

I'm talking about a pretty much exact replica with the correct color. I'm aware of the halloween costume that was offered. I had one of those hats but it was too small. Has anyone ever tried to get one of these made? It's a really great and memorable piece of movie history. I love it.

Jokersgrin.jpg

Thanks

Apart from the halloween variety, I remember Spencer Gifts and some other stores selling a decent quality wool felt version shortly after the movie premiered. With any luck, there are still some out there.

Gang... Herbert Johnson of London - who made the Indiana Jones hat - also made the Joker hat for the movie. I read this in a couple places YEARS ago. Search the fedora forum at indygear.com or post or something and someone will come up with serious answers...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GeneralMayhem @ Feb 16 2007, 09:58 AM) [snapback]1420267[/snapback]</div>
Apart from the halloween variety, I remember Spencer Gifts and some other stores selling a decent quality wool felt version shortly after the movie premiered. With any luck, there are still some out there.
[/b]

I have this. The purple and black versions. Funny 'cuz the purple one I have is pretty big. It's actually a decent replica minus the missing lining.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back