Diamond Select Back to the Future Mr. Fusion replica BTTF

Re: Diamond Select Mr. Fusion

Hi folks,

at the Toy Fair 13 was Diamond Select and they presented the Mr. Fusion from BTTF. :thumbsup
View attachment 142825View attachment 142826
Mr. Fusion Prop Replica - Back to the Future - YouTube

:cool So is this an actual product (toy) that will go on sale like the Matel Hover Board?

Not sure if your images were supposed to be 3D or not, so I did this :)
attachment.php

I think it will certainly be a product, but at the moment there is no price and release.

Diamond Select, aren't they the ones that make the BTTF2 hats?

Yes. And the inaccurate 1/15 scale DeLoreans. :) I gave up expecting accurate prop replicas from companies like Mattel or Diamond Select.

nice to see them doing some more bttf stuff

yes the deloreans are poor , but good for the price i guess

Last edited:

At the bottom of the photos/video beside the Mr. Fusion there's a card that says "Pending Licensor Approval". It looks more accurate than their other BTTF props, but the label is wrong.

It looks more accurate than their other BTTF props, but the label is wrong.
So it goes into production with the promise that it is going to be 100% movie accurate and of course its not and then there is a 300+ page thread about it right here on the RPF...

Lucky we have Roland :cool

seems to be a sticker rather than the smoked circle window on the side

I am sure this was discussed in another thread and where screen caps from Part 2 and Part 3 showed differences for this.

Yes, it was discussed. But the issue is: all movie versions have a round window, since they all use a real Krups coffee grinder. The replica from Diamond Select seems to have NO window. It's just a sticker.

Wonder if Krups will complain and cause it to be rejected.

For best results it would be great if both companies would work together. Krups could produce the coffee grinder part and DS the other parts.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back