MR FX Lightsabers

Smiling Demon

Sr Member
Hey everyone.

Does anybody know if MR is going to re-release the Anakin ATOC FX?

Also, are they going to release a Vader ROTJ?

Thanks,
Kenny

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnythingSciFi @ Feb 14 2007, 05:46 PM) [snapback]1419067[/snapback]</div>
Hey everyone.

Does anybody know if MR is going to re-release the Anakin ATOC FX?

Also, are they going to release a Vader ROTJ?

Thanks,
Kenny
[/b]

id say they will make an ROTJ vader... it will just be a rehash of the ANH luke thats commin out...

if they do an AOTC ani id like to see a MAJOR resize, that thing was HORRIBLE... other than the fact that the hilt weighed so much you could break someones skull with it...

it was pretty worthless. :(

i just wanna know when that damn ep1/2 obi that they promissed is commin out? :cry

Man, I forgot all about the E-1 Obi. That will be a must have.

The Anakin was kinda big and if they do release it again I hope it will have all new electronics in it.

Kenny

Brian from MR has said there are no plans for a Anakin AOTC rerelease, unfortunately. The Obi TPM was thought to be this year, but its going to be Yoda, Luke and Vader ANH. There is a rumor that Sidious and Dooku are in the works for next year.

I hope the Sidious will not be an oversized nightmare.
A shame about the Anakin. I wouldn't mind having the oversized Anakin ATOC but everyone I have talked with that has one wants a small forture for it which is out of my price range.. :p

Kenny

I bet they rerelease it for the ten year AOTC anniversary, if you can wait that long. :lol You can find the original out of box on Ebay for less than $100 usually. Although I consider it inferior since its EL and huge.

I acquired a nice Anakin AOTC FX saber..minus the blade... and it is bigger than an MPP when side by side. Its an outright monster. But for some reason, I really like this saber. Its pretty hefty too to my suprise.

As far as an MR Vader ROTJ saber, cant compare it to a converted Graflex. Like night and day... I dont like the MR. Its like the differnce between a real and an artificial Christmas tree. Some people like one better over ht other, but the real tree is still more authentic. ;)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back