EXPLORERS 1:6 SCALE "THUNDER ROAD" ...My first scratch bult model...

HOLY COW, great job, man! :thumbsup
Just curious, has anyone recognized the model when they first see it without being told? Most of the 'flying' scene took place at night, so I wonder if many people who've seen the movie would recognize it in good lighting.

HOLY COW, great job, man! :thumbsup
Just curious, has anyone recognized the model when they first see it without being told? Most of the 'flying' scene took place at night, so I wonder if many people who've seen the movie would recognize it in good lighting.

Thanks and good question. I haven't had anyone with any sort of movie knowledge over since I've built it. I will be having people over in a few weeks, so I will test that out then. I posted it on my Facebook page and most people knew what it is. I think it maybe a generational thing... ;)

WD_0239.jpeg

WD_0241.jpeg

WD_0244.jpeg

WD_0260.jpeg

WD_0258.jpeg

really close to finished

Ya know what, i was just in the shower having a think what i could make next as a bit of a challenge. And Thunder Road sprang to mind..
came on here and you have beaten me to it lol. fair play son.
Still gonna hit the challlege tho

Lol. It's a fun build. Not extremely complex of a design but nostalgic.

Ya know what, i was just in the shower having a think what i could make next as a bit of a challenge. And Thunder Road sprang to mind..
came on here and you have beaten me to it lol. fair play son.
Still gonna hit the challlege tho

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back