BEWARE!! eBay seller je.frigh aka banned member PLANET: MARIO SARRICA

Update 7/29/16: Mario is now going by "Lance Mancy" on facebook, same shtick, same products. Apparently his paypal is still listed as "Tim Bane." His FB profile claims he's located in Bangor, Maine, but I'll bet that's just a cover. Keep vigilant, folks.

The lesson learned from this is: be careful. Real sellers and prop makers have nothing to hide. If there's any cause for concern about someone's name, using a paypal account under a different name, or locations that don't match up, BEWARE. Also, Google search seller names and handles, every time. Make it a practice. People rely on reputation in this business, which means you need brand and name recognition. If they're a real, honest maker then they won't have changed their name and there will be history. New people may be an exception, but it's rare that you won't find at least some history on the RPF or elsewhere. For instance, I have used "Picard1138" for over 15 years on various boards, "Diggin5" on ebay since 1999, never changed either and they are all over the internet. My real name is Max Kaiserman, I don't change that ever. People changing names and handles are suspicious, no need to deal with suspicious people.

13672401_1050651855017593_1437795436_n.jpg
13867064_1050653688350743_386341673_n.jpg

-Max

Last edited:
UPDATE AS OF 5-31-17

** Mario is using LANCE MANCY to peddle stuff on a Facebook group you can see here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/409594852533276/
Beware that you do not deal with him on this site or any other site. He is trying to peddle the Batman viral newspapers as original film used pieces. **

If you see any other activity or find him using any other names on any other sites, please post here and we will update the first post.

Great post about this guy. I want to add that he just bought a movie prop from me that I hand make and he was by far the rudest buyer I have ever dealt with. (Mario Sarrica - Ebay username: GodzillasFriend)

He was demanding, annoying and a jerk. He asked for free shipping by saying "would you consider free shipping for a man of the cloth?"

I allowed him this and gave him free shipping. I shipped it differently than I advertised because I gave him free shipping so it went media mail. He freaked when it didn't arrive instantly and ended up giving me a negative feedback. Before it even arrived he filed for a refund. I was boiling since I gave him free shipping in the first place and he was so rude through it all. I kept cool though and treated him like a good customer, then I came across this post and it actually helped me keep even cooler. Knowing he was a well known online scammer/jerk/manipulator made me understand that this is just how this is going to be and I have to deal with it now.

I filed for a change of feedback from him and pleaded a little. This sucks because I did nothing wrong, but I didn't want a negative. The prop did arrive 1 day later and he actually changed the feedback to a positive.... an extreme manic kind of positive from what his comments were. Kinda strange really...I think he has issues. Very pleased about the feedback revision but no so much about the pain and suffering. I just wanted to share and add to this because people should know. I actually told my wife my spidy sense was tingling with this dude from the start and said I bet he gives me a negative and is a pain the *****. I was right! He shall never buy from me again.

Last edited:
Great post about this guy. I want to add that he just bought a movie prop from me that I hand make and he was by far the rudest buyer I have ever dealt with. (Mario Sarrica - Ebay username: GodzillasFriend)

He was demanding, annoying and a jerk. He asked for free shipping by saying "would you consider free shipping for a man of the cloth?"

I allowed him this and gave him free shipping. I shipped it differently than I advertised because I gave him free shipping so it went media mail. He freaked when it didn't arrive instantly and ended up giving me a negative feedback. Before it even arrived he filed for a refund. I was boiling since I gave him free shipping in the first place and he was so rude through it all. I kept cool though and treated him like a good customer, then I came across this post and it actually helped me keep even cooler. Knowing he was a well known online scammer/jerk/manipulator made me understand that this is just how this is going to be and I have to deal with it now.

I filed for a change of feedback from him and pleaded a little. This sucks because I did nothing wrong, but I didn't want a negative. The prop did arrive 1 day later and he actually changed the feedback to a positive.... an extreme manic kind of positive from what his comments were. Kinda strange really...I think he has issues. Very pleased about the feedback revision but no so much about the pain and suffering. I just wanted to share and add to this because people should know. I actually told my wife my spidy sense was tingling with this dude from the start and said I bet he gives me a negative and is a pain the *****. I was right! He shall never buy from me again.

That is his MO: Get angry and insult you. That is the behavior that gave his sock puppet accounts away here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back