Bioshock infinite Booker's box.

thequackdealer

I would like to replicate Booker Dewitt's box, and contents from Bioshock infinite. Here are some screenshots:
Bioshock infinite box (2).png
Bioshock infinite box (11).png
Bioshock infinite box (5).png
Bioshock infinite box (8).png
I am good with woodworking so the box isn't difficult, but could use some help replicating Elizabeth's photo, and the other paper props in the box. As for the gun I believe it is a c96 mauser? All help is appreciated, thanks.

I also found that this has apparently already happened, but only for a select few people. Irrational made a couple of these boxes for the press, but they are pretty far from accurate. Here are some photos, does give some good reference though.
Bokkers box exterior.jpg
Booker's box.jpg
Pretty cool that they did this. Too bad this kind of stuff is never released to the general public.:cry

there are alot of people on etsy who have made the nameplate and box itself the one thing no one gets right tho is the size of the key

Yeah, I was about to say there are are lots of people who have done it so there should be no shortage of references. To quote a number of members of this community, "You just need to take what others have done and make it better"

The pistol is indeed a Mauser, although slightly modified for the game. As for the paper props, an original image file of the photo of Elizabeth should be available somewhere, and for the handwritten note, photoshop or GIMP are your friend.

Good luck, I have been thinking about doing this for some time myself

Speaking of etsy there's a very well put together box on there.
Bookers box SA.jpg
Monument Island photo.jpg
So for anyone interested in buying one, that is probably your best bet. I was thinking Elizabeth's photo, might be in the games texture files. Thanks for your input, I look forward to progressing on this.

Haha no I wish I was browsing on Google awhile and found someone who had scans I was going to make the box but stopped sadly xD btw I can 3d model the coins if you guys want for the box...I could probably sell them on shape ways for like $10 a pair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would that be dependent on a large group or just a few interested people? If so I could be interested in them, however I was thinking of using some old 19th century coins. They wouldn't be SA though.

Well that's not happening, 700 dollars? Once we figure everything out this will cost around 150-200 bucks and most of that will be for the Mauser replica.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back