Mortal Dictata cover art brought to life.

Stony Props

comp.jpg

Here's what I was going for...

- - - Updated - - -

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.JPG,,,,,,,,.JPG,,,,,,,,,,,.JPG,.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

,,,,,,,,,,,,.JPG..............JPG...............JPG

I started off with a 3d file made my Jacob Morin.
Made a few minor modifications to the original model, and printed it out in 8 pieces.

3d pieces.JPG

Each piece received a light sanding and prepping before being bonded together with hot glue.

basic sanding.JPG

g.JPG

gg.JPG

ggg.JPG

Thanks for looking.
Jim McCrea

Last edited:
I'm a bit surprised at how few views this thread had & how little interest it received.
I know this helmet has been played time & time again, but never quite like this (or so I thought).

Even if you see things wrong with it, a little constructive criticisms from other builders would be appreciated.

acc 1 icon.jpgacc3 icon.jpgsee.JPG

I have no criticisms, constructive or otherwise. I think it's pretty much perfect Jim (that's why I just bought one). I'm not surprised at the lack of views though, it took me a while to find this thread and I was actively searching for it.
Your Recon build is pretty epic too :thumbsup.

You may want to add Halo to your thread title, that's grab more people I bet. Other than that it looks good and this thread will probably pick up speed once H5 comes out, halo's in a bit of a lapse at the moment i think costuming wise, heck even destiny seems to be in a bit of a empty spot for costumes.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back