Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829
Subscribe
    Feb 1, 2017, 9:40 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #701

Hey guys, where do I buy my Slice of Life T-Shirts ?

Teespring.com ?
    From
    Croatia
    Feb 1, 2017, 5:44 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #702

Pcoz said: View Post
    Hey guys, where do I buy my Slice of Life T-Shirts ?

Teespring.com ?
    Haha, glad you asked!!!

With many cool articles coming out about our Slice of Life film, we figured we might as well hurry up with the Kickstarter. So now we're figuring out what the perks will be... And I can tell you there's going to be some sweet Slice of Life merch there.. T-shirts, posters, fancy stickers, Slice cigarette packs... And as an avid vinyl lover, my dream is also to release the soundtrack on vinyl...

So if you'd like a t-shirt you might as well buy it through our campaign soon! We'll really, really, really, really, really appreciate it!!!

I'll update you with anything that happens, and in the meantime keep your fingers crossed that this baby becomes a reality:

Last edited by LukaFilm; Feb 2, 2017 at 12:05 PM.
    Feb 1, 2017, 8:51 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #703

So can I get a copy on laser disc please. Not joking
  4. Member Since
    Mar 2013
    From
    Portland, OR
    Feb 1, 2017, 11:12 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #704

DUDE!

Let me at that Kickstarter.

--Alex
  5. Count Magnus RPF Premium Member Mike J.'s Avatar
    From
    Skull Island
    Feb 2, 2017, 7:11 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #705

LukaFilm said: View Post
    ...there's going to be some sweet Slice of Life merch there.. T-shirts, posters, fancy stickers, Slice cigarette packs...
    Oh, man, let me know what you're thinking of for stickers & cigarette packs and such – I'm sure I've got some BR graphics that you might me able to use
    Feb 2, 2017, 10:39 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #706

Dude, the trailer for this film was phenomenal. You need to submit this project to filmmaking sites like NoFilmSchool, FStoppers, StudioDaily, etc... You need to get some more eyes on this thing!

SB
    Feb 2, 2017, 11:04 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #707

The more eyes the better!
    From
    London
    Feb 3, 2017, 7:36 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #708

Fantastic
  9. Member Since
    Feb 2017
    Feb 5, 2017, 2:24 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #709

Absolutely amazing. I had to make an account to compliment you.
    I found this thread and your trailer on Reddit.
    Really outstanding work.

Im more excited to see your final version than the official Blade Runner sequel.
    You really have the BR ambiance done perfectly.
    The buildings and props are extremely well done.

You've done a man's job, sir.
    Feb 6, 2017, 6:19 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #710

I'm so amazed by all of this thread, I started reading it last night at around midnight and didn't go to bed until 3:30am and still didn't finish it, that was for today and I've finally gotten to the end and I've got to say this is inspirational!
    I can't wait to see the final film.
  11. RPF Premium Member LukaFilm's Avatar
    From
    Croatia
    Feb 6, 2017, 10:02 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #711

Aww thanks guys!!! I'm really really happy you find our work inspirational!

We're still trying to figure out that Kickstarter thing. Each day we're diving more and more into the magical world of taxes and bureaucracy!
    We do know a little bit about making films, but we must admit we have no idea when it comes to crowdfunding, haha! The problem is we're in Croatia so we gotta run the campaign through some other country which is eligible for funding, and after all the fees, moving the money to Croatia, paying the taxes, producing the "perks" and shipping them all over the world - you might just end up where you started.
    It's interesting though.. We saw a lot of successful campaigns before and it never occurred to us that in the end you can only get a fraction of the total income to actually spend on your project. So you have to be supper careful in designing your campaign, and it takes research and time.

In other news, our composer Tim uploaded the music from the trailer to youtube, so check it out if you'd like:

Thanks again everybody, and talk to you soon!
    Last edited by LukaFilm; Feb 6, 2017 at 5:46 PM.
  12. Member Since
    Aug 2015
    Feb 6, 2017, 12:42 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #712

Cool soundtrack so far. Definitely got that Vangelis feel to it. What (I'm assuming software) are you using to compose it all? What software for the final mix down?
  13. Count Magnus RPF Premium Member Mike J.'s Avatar
    From
    Skull Island
    Feb 6, 2017, 7:28 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #713

Please be very, very careful when estimating your shipping for the Kickstarter perks – underestimating the shipping costs has cost some campaigns dearly.

Additionally, there is also the risk that you may end up with tens or hundreds more supporters than you anticipated, requiring you to scale up the orders or production of the perks considerably.

This guy has covered a couple Kickstarter campaigns that imploded:

http://propnomicon.blogspot.com/search?q=kickstarter+

Wishing you all the best!

-MJ
  14. RPF Premium Member BrundelFly's Avatar
    From
    Monrovia, CA
    Feb 20, 2017, 11:15 AM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #714

Freakin' BRILLIANT!!
    From
    Kansas City MO
    Feb 20, 2017, 1:19 PM - Re: Blade Runner SUSHI BAR + SLICE OF LIFE making of #715

You should make the "Save me alien Jesus" shirt.