Time Lord tool box- Sonic Collection

00failure

Hey guys,
Long time lurker first time poster!
I'm a full time model maker so I don't get much time for my own projects but I've wanted to do this one for a while now.
I was tired of my Sonics kicking around in draws all over the house and I wnated them in one place so I thought I'd make a nice display box for them. It's just MDF, black walnut veneer, a few bought fixtures and fittings, flight case foam and the seals are simply laser cut acrylic and I took casts from them using fastcast and a touch of brass metal powder to polish them up. It's a bit rough and scruffy but it was just a way of storing them that got out of hand! haha Anyway, enjoy!
Also, the Gallifreyan on the wood was again laser cut with flour rubbed into the cuts to bring the writing out.
IMG_0312.JPGIMG_0308.JPGIMG_0310.JPGIMG_0311.JPG

The display case is so awesome!!! It's really too good for those toy Sonic Screwdrivers, now you need to collect nice metal replicas. Just be careful, collecting sonic screwdrivers is an addiction. No one I know understands why I have so many variations of the same prop. But really who owns one screwdriver?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back