Time Lord tool box- Sonic Collection

Thanks again guys, I'm glad you all like it!
I've seen it's been doing the rounds on a lot of blogs and fan sites and every other person asking where to buy one :lol

The display case is so awesome!!! It's really too good for those toy Sonic Screwdrivers, now you need to collect nice metal replicas. Just be careful, collecting sonic screwdrivers is an addiction. No one I know understands why I have so many variations of the same prop. But really who owns one screwdriver?

I would love to fill it with metal ones, I do a fair amount of background research into that from time to time, I have a lathe so I really have no excuse not to!

Anyway I've just finished putting together the plans for 'the moment', so I should get a lot of that laser cut next week. I decided i'll 3D print the corner brackets on it.

Why not making this toolbox?

Sequence 01.Still001.jpg

Hey where can I buy this??

You can't I'm afraid, it was a labor of love. I can't believe how many people want one now, when you google search it; the first thing to come up is 'timelord tool box price'!
Unfortunately, the contents of the box alone come to just over £450 including the rarer bits (some of which took me a couple of months to get hold of).
On top of that you have the cost of all that veneer and how long that took me to put together as well as all the laser cutting. I honestly don't think people would be happy to pay what I'd want if I were to make more, even if it was just the box.
Nice to know it's gone down so well with the fans though, this is the second time it's done the rounds on all the doctor who facebook pages :)

Hi! This is awesome. I've been seeing this around for some time now and am finally getting around to posting on here now that it seems to be building up momentum again.

I was just wondering if you could post a list of everything that's in the box? I recognize almost everything, but am lost on a few of the sonics and other items.

Thanks!

Hi! This is awesome. I've been seeing this around for some time now and am finally getting around to posting on here now that it seems to be building up momentum again.

I was just wondering if you could post a list of everything that's in the box? I recognize almost everything, but am lost on a few of the sonics and other items.

Thanks!

River's Sonic, Laser Screwdriver, Trans temporal Sonic, the two 'personalise your sonic' screwdrivers, Psychic paper, Psychic container, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9/10th, 11th Sonic screwdrivers, War Doctors Sonic, Sonic Pen, Sonic Lipstick, Time Lord Fob Watch, 3rd/4th Doctors TARDIS key, 7th Doctors TARDIS key, Yale key that was used by most doctors at some point!
I think that covers it!

Argh reading this thread now only adds one more thing to my list of items to make someday :)

I would like a cool display method like this and of course who does not want a time lord tool box.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back