Lord Starkiller Pepakura Files and Costume Help?

Drac

Sr Member
Hi all

I'm looking to put together a Lord Starkiller outfit (see pic below) as many have done here previously, but little information on sourcing parts has been supplied, so anyway I have found the pep for the helmet but I'm after the rest of it such as the shoulder armour mainly, does anyone know where there is some or maybe could help with sourcing it?

So far most threads I have started asking for assistance in finding anything have gone unanswered but I'm hoping someone might help on this one, so to those who do thank you in advance. :thumbsup

image-10.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Lord Starkiller Pepakura Files Help?

Ever tried to go on google - images - type lord starkiller Pepakura helmet

Good luck

Can't wait to see this build get started up. I think I saw somebody on here with pep files of the sith stalker armor. Maybe it was Feirfek? hope you find some.

Ever tried to go on google - images - type lord starkiller Pepakura helmet

Good luck

Of course I've tried that:behave But as I mentioned it's not the helmet I'm after it's the other parts.

Can't wait to see this build get started up. I think I saw somebody on here with pep files of the sith stalker armor. Maybe it was Feirfek? hope you find some.

Me either lol, just hoping to get these files together, if I can't I'll have to go down the route of possibly sculpting them or something, which I've never done before :wacko

Have you tried talking to the modeler? verify that no other free style. I guarantee that if you seek you will find.

I found.

But it takes work ........:facepalm

I have indeed massaged them and waiting for a reply, I am seeking but I'm waiting to find........:facepalm

Just as as an added note, it seems to be a common thing here on the RPF to comment on people's threads telling them to use the search function here or else where..............that's pretty much beyond unhelpful, before I post a thread here asking for help in this regard I search everywhere I can to the best of MY abilities. Some people are better and sourcing things than others and searching on the internet is not one of my strongest skill sets.

So thanks anyway, but the point of this thread was asking those in the know or that are good at finding things others can't, or for that matter those that are members on other forums that may have what I need.

Have you tried talking to the modeler? verify that no other free style. I guarantee that if you seek you will find.

I found.

But it takes work ........:facepalm

Last edited:

I have indeed massaged them and waiting for a reply, I am seeking but I'm waiting to find........:facepalm

Just as as an added note, it seems to be a common thing here on the RPF to comment on people's threads telling them to use the search function here or else where..............that's pretty much beyond unhelpful, before I post a thread here asking for help in this regard I search everywhere I can to the best of MY abilities. Some people are better and sourcing things than others and searching on the internet is not one of my strongest skill sets.

So thanks anyway, but the point of this thread was asking those in the know or that are good at finding things others can't, or for that matter those that are members on other forums that may have what I need.

I sent the link to you with the. Unfortunately this is not always the file size we need some lucky people get these files but 99% have to re-scale it super simple and a complete unfold and a little harder not impossible. FIND patterned and exactly the way you want aruivos and somewhat complicated. But seen that the files are not password you can at least try.

I also do not like the forum search engine. for this reason I told you google it appears that the images usually have the direct link to the file you presisa

I tried to help if it was not enough apologize, my intent is not to be fighting here in the forum.

My sincere apologies for trying to help him

I probably should have stated a little better, I was not directly aiming that at you, I was reading another thread with a similar situation as I was explaining.

I do appreciate your help as I would not have found that armour file myself as I had already searched that thread and found nothing even though I searched for the words 'Lord Starkiller' but still didn't bring anything up. :facepalm

So no arguing intended or offence, apologies if you were. :cheers

I sent the link to you with the. Unfortunately this is not always the file size we need some lucky people get these files but 99% have to re-scale it super simple and a complete unfold and a little harder not impossible. FIND patterned and exactly the way you want aruivos and somewhat complicated. But seen that the files are not password you can at least try.

I also do not like the forum search engine. for this reason I told you google it appears that the images usually have the direct link to the file you presisa

I tried to help if it was not enough apologize, my intent is not to be fighting here in the forum.

My sincere apologies for trying to help him

-U need a lot of lightsabers.:)
-the helmet...I would look for gasmasks and mortal kombat stuff..
-the dress: Tailored? or made by yourself. seems like four pieces.
-the shirt seems to be one with a square pattern, familar to the one Vader wears.. on hoth if I remind correctly.
-motorcycle gloves:thumbsup
-There are also some claws like the one above in the gothic scene.. but I don't know how they're named.
-motorcycle boots
-custom belt buckle with greeblies :)

I think this would be a great costume. Looking forward to your results.

- - - Updated - - -

looks also like a helmet from Dead Space :O

Nice list thanks, I figured e suit was a Vader type suit but wasn't sure where I'd get one with the upside down V shape on it around the abs area? Same as the Sith Stalker version, I realise that armour is there also but on some pics it seems the suit has a V in it.

-U need a lot of lightsabers.:)
-the helmet...I would look for gasmasks and mortal kombat stuff..
-the dress: Tailored? or made by yourself. seems like four pieces.
-the shirt seems to be one with a square pattern, familar to the one Vader wears.. on hoth if I remind correctly.
-motorcycle gloves:thumbsup
-There are also some claws like the one above in the gothic scene.. but I don't know how they're named.
-motorcycle boots
-custom belt buckle with greeblies :)

I think this would be a great costume. Looking forward to your results.

- - - Updated - - -

looks also like a helmet from Dead Space :O

Well I appear to have sourced a decent supplier for the under suit, and the gloves look good too from the same people.

If anyone has any suggestions of or boots or any other part of this then please do chime in and let me know ;) cheers

Also if anyone has any good reference shots, especially the back of this outfit that would be helpful too, I have some pictures but not all that great :(

Thanks for the reply, I have had a good look through those threads previously and your right it's one amazing costume, but unfortunately they are all for the Sith Stalker outfit not The Lord Starkiller which I am hoping to do, :D:thumbsup thanks though :)

Although, if anyone can confirm, the Lord Starkiller helmet is the same as the Sith Stalker helmet but with a Vader type shield wrapped around the rear? Am I right? Because I could go for a Sith Stalker helmet and adapt it perhaps.

Darkside501st has all the pep files for the armor if you're interested in going that route:

http://www.therpf.com/f79/darkside501sts-sith-stalker-pepakura-files-revamped-137668/

Also Thorssoli is working on a Sith Stalker costume right now and is offering raw cast helmets in the JY (sorry now allowed to post a link).

And Sylgian has made the BEST Sith Stalker costume I have ever seen. He has a LOT of pics in his thread:

http://www.therpf.com/f79/sylgians-sith-stalker-501st-approved-113528/

Does anyone have any better idea of what the center back piece looks like as some it seems a solid piece where as others it seems like a 'laced' effect, any one have better reference pics at all?

Hey all, just wondered if I could get some feedback on my armour, im starting it in Pep and im wondering if the scale needs to be a bit bigger? or will this do?

Bare in mind this is just regular paper not card stock so doesnt show it in the best light :D I decided to do it in paper first rather than card as not to waste it if its wrong, im thinking it needs to go bigger, but ill have to learn how to do that first lol :D The back looks further apart than it should be as it had slipped a bit.

image-15.jpg

image-14.jpg

image-13.jpg

image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

Any feeback would be appriciated :D

Last edited:
The shoulder's look about right, but the armor that sits on your collar bone may need to be a bit bigger.
Where did you get those pep files? Those look awesome man.

Thanks, that was my thought but if I re-size the neck armour the shoulder pieces go with it so it will all have to go bigger I think. I've never re-sized anything in pep before but it seems easy enough, :unsure but when I re-sized it nothing fitted on the A4 size paper :( and I dont have access to an A3 printer :(

As for the Pep file I believe it was done by someone called PepMaster on tamasoft.

The shoulder's look about right, but the armor that sits on your collar bone may need to be a bit bigger.
Where did you get those pep files? Those look awesome man.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back