Battlestar Galactica 1/2 Studio Scale

Have you considered selling these as add on's?

Probably. Meanwhile I received several requests.

If so, I will sell a complete Package of parts. I will further detail the Bridge part, maybe here and there another parts and cast them.

So there will come some more parts later to join the already finished parts.

Make no sense to sell and send the parts piecemeal.

Hermann

- - - Updated - - -

Very clean work Hermann!

Thanks, Buddy :)

I am no friend of hasty reactions.

I will show in my own w.i.p. how the parts looks, when they builded in - so anyone see how to install them and what he can expect.

Next I will improve the Bridge and start with the roof.

In the Studio Scale Model the engine roof of a Jagdpanzer Elefant from Esci was used.

Mike used the same part from a 1:144 Elefant

A 1:144 Elefant to compare

The detail is to rough for me.

I have a 1:72 Elefant from Esci in my stash. So I can use the original part to build a new part in 1:2. It is so colorful because I used it for paint tests with Alclad special paints a few years ago...

I cut out a piece of very thin sheet

This will be detailed with etched parts from the spare box.

Cheers, Hermann

Congratulations on the bridge section build Hermann, it looks superb. I scratchbuilt one in studio scale and it was a detail monster at twice the size, with tiny parts. You have done very well at half scale!

Mike

You're a monster!
It's a shame you didn't post the 'original' starting point. IMHO the most awesome built of that kit, I've seen so far....!
Keep it coming :D

Hi Hermann,
This is an amazing build and I would love to continue following it, so would you mind posting the links for Phoxim and Facebook?
Thanks much,
~Chaz

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back