My Take on a Warrior version of Wonder Woman

Great job on those ...level of detail is spectacular.

I like the Woman Of Steel idea, but Wonder Woman is so spectacular, I can't wait to see this one.

Thank you all for all your support. It has been started so I have a new threat titled Girl (Woman) of Steel if you care to follow more of my work. Don't worry Wonder Woman fan though I wont be updating this much I already have plans for new additions to this costume.

Thanks again for everything
Belle

Had a photo shoot the other week so here is what I got back. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I have also started some work on some new pieces for her
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I think I may have said this up-thread, but I need to reiterate it: this is what it looks like when someone dresses up as a character for whom they are perfectly suited. It isn't just the costume; you look like Diana! I think anyone should feel free to cosplay whatever character they choose, but I really like when someone pulls off a character like this.

I think I may have said this up-thread, but I need to reiterate it: this is what it looks like when someone dresses up as a character for whom they are perfectly suited. It isn't just the costume; you look like Diana! I think anyone should feel free to cosplay whatever character they choose, but I really like when someone pulls off a character like this.

Thank you very much. I really love this costume and I am glad I can pull off Wonder Woman. That is one of the best compliments I have been given

Nailed it!

Thank you both. I am looking forward to finishing my shield, spear, pauldron, and cape for a fall photoshoot

Check out the Justice League 3000 series Wonder Women, you ought to like it. It's a nice variation. And the headpiece is great. Also, loving the new gear you're working on. :D

Hard to say anything that hasn't been already said...awesome, nailed it, amazing! However, I wanted to add to the list of accolades for your amazing work. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing your journey!

Check out the Justice League 3000 series Wonder Women, you ought to like it. It's a nice variation. And the headpiece is great. Also, loving the new gear you're working on. :D

that at does look cool I might have to add it to my list. I am think that I am going to try and build a new Wonder Woman every year that I am doing cosplay. For 2015 I am looking at doing a steampunk version of her among the many other different cosplays I am building.

The new pictures are awesome. You really are an amazing Wonder Woman!!!

thanks I am thinking I might wear her to awesome con dc this year.

Hard to say anything that hasn't been already said...awesome, nailed it, amazing! However, I wanted to add to the list of accolades for your amazing work. Very nicely done and thanks for sharing your journey!

Thank you very much. It was a fun journey and I learned a lot of new skills and is coming year I am teaching myself a lot of new one.

okay everyone who has been following this I have a question about what future builds I have that you would like to see a detail build on here. Below is a list so let me know what you think:
woman of steel (already have started a thread on her and about to kick it off)
the guardians of the galaxy ( groot, gamora, drax, and remote control rocket)
all the assassins creed unity guys
sith elsa
steampunk supergirl and Wonder Woman

thanks again all all for your support

Well is there a choice that says "all of the above"? Because I'd like to see everyone of those cosplays being built. Btw you should have xEVANSx cosplay as Star Lord and maybe you two could make Batman and Batgirl. I will be waiting impatiently for the future builds and threads of you two.

Well is there a choice that says "all of the above"? Because I'd like to see everyone of those cosplays being built. Btw you should have xEVANSx cosplay as Star Lord and maybe you two could make Batman and Batgirl. I will be waiting impatiently for the future builds and threads of you two.

Well one of his buddies is our star lord he is refusing to be apart of the guardians. Okay if you want to see them all I can do that. But I also have my Facebook page where I been putting progress pics of my less intense costume builds. It is www.facebook.com/bellebredehoftcrazycosplay if you want to check it out.

Also so I am planning on doing a batgirl in the near future

Are you going to enter this into the RPF costume contest?

You should.

i am planning on it just got to get that time stamped pic to prove it is me lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back