Jason Goes To Hell Costume Life-sized

Thanks I got them all, those are just some and I will be doing costumes and life-sized for those as well. I have a lot more masks hidden in the other room lol.

I just love it. Beautiful work, must have taken awhile. I do have a question though. Did Jason just buy that belt. Lol. Nice work all the same...GM

I love them all, and the look of part 6-9 especially 6 and 7 but love the JGTH look also. Not sure as Jason had the belt on when he appeared lol. That is my own belt though as I could not find one the right size and buckle shape to weather. Costume shots for fun, these clothes are one size big on me so was hard to see and line up the cuts etc, but still worked great. Also as usual was REALLY hard to set up the camera seeing out of one eye barely, barely able to breath, wearing latex gloves but I am one determined individual lol.

Love it... I wanted to make a Mixed costume of different parts, also want to use body parts, looks like you made it your self? Or did you use casted pieces...

I tried Fright stuff, but I don't know if their page is still alive, if so they're always sold out...

I made all the flesh myself from scratch as I have no room or time for molding. Loved how it came out even better in person.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back