Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" PEPEKURA FILES INCOMING!!!

Helagak

Sr Member
ALL FILES IN ONE RAR!
http://www.4shared.com/rar/bMEiVQQKce/HELAGAK_FOAM_MK_17_Heartbreake.html

Hey all. I have been working on ol' Heartbreaker for like forever. but Ive recently kind of buckeled down. I have enough done that I figured it was time to start a thread. and motivate me to finish him up!
There are no pep files YET Nothing is unfolded so far. I will be releasing those in due time. please be patient. :)
sorry about the crap pics. because of my situation, it is easiest for me to take a pic of the computer with my phone... I know, how "tech savvy!"

anyways, hope you like him!!

Most recent progress pic
4w63B97.jpg

Full torso
yLr1YWX.jpg

A close up of the chest detail
oodZ7VM.jpg

I threw the model into pep designer just to tease a Facebook group Im in... hehe
AzONAsH.png

And Here are the parts pulled apart getting ready for unfolding.

Helmet
7cQFcXq.jpg

Chest (still needs some work before unfolding...)
RtbmLS4.jpg

Back (also needs some tweeks. but not much!)
oz0Fr7J.jpg

Abs
4HZTYpK.jpg

Cod
J77zHEb.jpg

Shoulder
NUBL0aP.jpg

Bicep
8NYNaGD.jpg

Forearm and hand plate
ppmtizT.jpg

WARNING!! These are default scaled to 7.3' tall! (my bad!) I am going to try and get these all rescaled and have V2 files out By Friday (may 2nd) sorry
FILES!!

Unfolded by me

all files rescaled to 6' height all in one rar file!
http://www.4shared.com/rar/bMEiVQQKce/HELAGAK_FOAM_MK_17_Heartbreake.html

Hand Plate added!
http://www.4shared.com/file/a9q6wl5Jce/HELAGAK_FOAM_mk_17_handplates.html
Individual files will be put back up when i get around to it. =D

Last edited:
Re: Helagak's Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" 3d pdo to come...

Looking great! Looks like a lot of unfolding work to do

"hope you like him!!" he says. :rolleyes

It looks great!

Can't wait to see more :thumbsup

"hope you like him!!" he says. :rolleyes

It looks great!

Can't wait to see more :thumbsup

:lol thanks!

and thanks zaho for the offer, but i actually have the helmet unfolded. I call it a "beta" release. but i think its pretty well done. check it out at the bottom of the first post. :thumbsup

and thanks all for the rest of the comments!

oh!! also, the thigh is coming along nicely!!
xwkrqiL.png

Hey! Loving the new progress. Will we be seeing paper files on this suit as well as foam?

That depends. I have never mad a paper pep build. So I don't really know what paper peppers need. If I get some to help me with the paper unfolds, then yes. If I have to do them. Then, we will see...

I finished the thigh! Woot! Just need to finish the knee, shin and boot. Hoping to have the modeling done next week. =D
cLEgRBA.png

aDA1rTZ.png

That depends. I have never mad a paper pep build. So I don't really know what paper peppers need. If I get some to help me with the paper unfolds, then yes. If I have to do them. Then, we will see...
I'd love to help, but I'm not even decent when compared with paper peppers like Streetsoul. (That guy is honestly a tiny-paper-piece ninja :lol)
Most paper peppers want a shape where the edges meet up. Ya know how your mk 42 unfold's pieces don't match up exactly in certain spots? That makes a not as clean paper pep model.
If I'm not making any sense (as I suspect I'm not), I can pm Streetsoul and ask for a better explanation.

No, that makes perfect sense. I leave slight gaps because there are seams in the model. This works really well in foam building (my preference) but I can see the difficulty with paper. I imagine paper builders just want a basic, accurate shape and the detail lines will go in later, after the bondo.
That makes my job as a modeler more difficult. At least from my perspective. I'm not a professional. The mk 42 was my first ever 3d model! Maybe when I'm done, I can go back and adjoin the seams so the parts can be better unfolded for paper. I'll have to think on it. Thanks for the input. :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back