Tech 49 Jack Harper 1/6 scale Figure from Oblivion

tech49

Hi

I'm fairly new to the RPF site and I'm a huge fan of the Movie Oblivion starring Tom Cruise as Tech 49 Jack Harper.

I've already purchase a couple of members pieces...Oblivion Drone 166 kit and also Jack Harpers Pistol kit. I'm also hoping the Rifle that is being made by a RPF member will also happen.

So I'm looking at having a 1/6th Scale figure of Jack Harper sculpted by one of the RPF members and wanted to also see if there was any interest if I brought it out as a Kit.

At the moment I'm in the early stages of pricing to have the figure sculpted, molded and cast and really want to see what the rest of you members think and any ideas you may have?

If this all goes ahead I will be posting build/sculpting pics as we go.

Being new I cant post this as an interest thread in the Junkyard section...or can I???

My apologies for the lateness of my reply. I'm a HUGE Oblivion fan, and was disappointed that none of the major manufactures released the bubble ship, the motorcycle, or any figures when the movie was released. If something like this was made and available, I'd be VERY interested. :)

If I can get a minimum of 5 I can probably get this happening. Haven't had much response which is a little disappointing but I'd still like this to happen. Would be something very different. I'll try and get a approx. cost probably looking at a minimum of $300 but I'm a details kinda guy so it will look the goods. Let me know if you guys are still interested.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back