Sherlock Props and Costume Pieces - Recently Acquired

MattMunson

Master Member
I've been gathering a few Sherlock pieces here and there, and figured it was time for a bit of unveiling.

London A to Z. (kind of a Z list prop, but iconic and inexpensive enough to make it worth acquiring for a laugh or two)
london+a+to+z.jpg

Magnifying Glass
magnifier.jpg

Herringbone Deerstalker hat, turned out to be too dark to be accurate.
deerstalker.jpg

"Close Enough" tweed deerstalker, from season 1.
tweed+deerstalker.jpg

The magnifying glass falls into the "must have" category, as does the hat, IMHO. The AtoZ is just kind of a goofy shelf-warmer piece, but it was literally like 99 cents so I got it. I try to stick with really iconic stuff, and not just desktop or apartment clutter. Like, if there's a pen that sherlock uses, I don't think that's worth chasing down. lol

For those of you who have been wondering why posts have been removed from this thread, here is a brief explanation.

Whenever a discussion turns to banned member C.T. (Celestial Toy Store), the personal attacks directed at members, the staff and this entire community are not far behind. The childish playground antics and drama queen behavior exhibited by him and his "followers" wore out its welcome on the RPF long ago.

So let's just leave the discussion of that individual, his products (and whatever the latest drama associated with those products may be) off of the RPF.

Thanks.

Great collection, Matt. This show is really capturing my attention lately.
You mentioned the hat was too dark to be accurate. Is there a lighter alternative floating around that we don't know about?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back