Fly4v

Sr Member
Join the Team and support the cause!

This is not a convention but a great reason to wear a costume and do some fund raising.

This September 24th, in conjunction with The Drop Zone Montreal, I will rappel down 1981 McGill College.

Every summer, more than 6,000 kids attend one of 15 Easter Seals camps. They are asked to get out of their comfort zones to overcome fears and try new things. To support this cause, all we have to do is be willing to go over the side of a building.

It will be a double achievement; aside from the extraordinary feat of repelling down a 21-story building, the money raised with the Drop Zone funds the stay of hundreds of disabled children in a vacation camp adapted to their needs.

I hope to see you in Montreal but if not… please consider supporting the event in one of the other cities. Please visit The Drop Zone | for more information.

Here are some of the posters that I have made for work.

If all goes as planned should have a team of seven, including two members of the RPF, but could always use more.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back