Some masks and figures i did for Celebration Europe II...

Orlock

Hello everyone.

As a member of the German Garrison i was asked to do some masks and figures for a lifesize prop...the Cantina. In collaboration with some good friends from the GG this task was fulfilled and was shown in Essen.

Here are the latex masks i did for the Cantina as well as a picture of Paul Blake shooting his alter ego Greedo...

Also a picture of me in my selfmade Admiral Ackbar costume (along with Tim Rose, who played the character).

Hope you enjoy!

DSC_0636.JPGDSC_0646.JPGKabe 1.jpgDSC_0647.JPGDSC_0653.JPGDSC_0658.JPGMasks.jpgDSC_0354.JPG543818_592466270797550_1905356628_n.jpgDSC00428.jpg

I've said so before at different occasions, but I'll gladly repeat myself: Great work! Especially considering what the time frame was.
I just recently picked up one of Orlock's Greedo mask kits for my collection - not all done yet, but here it is:
1456721_3772538567690_162126582_n.jpg

Thank you!

Well i made not as much pictures as i wanted to, but because of the time schedule i simply forgot :)

But here are some photos of the work in progress...

Defel 1.jpgDSC_0047.JPG20130524_183740.jpgDSC_0049.JPGDuros 1.jpgDuros 2.jpg

Last edited:
excellent work mate, im just wondering where you look through on the duros mask, im guessing on ackbar its the nose holes and mouth gap.
ive been thinking about trying to create a mask of a rodian , duros or even a bothan myself out of silicone.

my idea for a duros eye would be to some how get one of those transfers full of little dots made so you can see through one side but not the other , as in , err, window signs and car window decals

You are right about Ackbar...i can see through the nose. But with the Duros it´s a bit of a problem as they were just puppets, so i did not make eyes for them. I think i will thermoform the eyes...

Outstanding work is Impressive.
Quick work is impressive.
Outstanding + Quick work is mind blowing... and so much not me lol

i have a mon calamri mask and gloves made by a guy in utah, however i don't do the admiral ackbar. i made a mon calamari jedi. however i hear it's a trap non stop. i've been thinking about going ahead and setting it up. could you give any advice on the getup. such as the belt, vest and rank insignia. i would like to know where to get or make those parts. especially the rank insignia. here's a pic of me in my mask. the artist took some liberties and i had to modify it slightly to carry a lightsaber.
OkwxDs1.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back