2014 North Texas Prop Party

I just looked at the pictures - so sorry I missed this event. I live in Dallas and am a newer member on therpf and just saw the pictures. Hopefully I can get an invite and bring some of my items to show for next year's event. I never would have known DFW has such an eclectic and talented group of replica prop afficianados - bravo!

Bummer you missed it, this is our 6th year to hold a yearly get-together at Philip's shop.

If you click my signature banner I've got photos from all the previous prop parties and I believe the first year has photos of Philip's Star Wars collection (at least as it was at the time).

I had a great time once again this year and was happy to meet some new folks,

Thanks again for a good time Philip and everyone, still need to practice more with the Last Starfighter...

As always, thank you Philip. Had a fantastic time and great to see everyone. Plan my year around it and worth it every time.

Doc

Thanks again, Philip (and all others involved)! It was great to touch base with those I've met there before, and meet others who are producing some wonderful things.

Riposte

And yet another epic weeken at Phillip's prop party extravaganza!
Yeah, the story about going to Jamie Williams house on the prop repo was chock full of fun! :lol
Shout out to Vader1974 and muttley for the daring venture!
Phillip, when the Arc kits are available, put me on the list!!!
Paul, next year bring the Jupiter 2!
Darthmiller, the gift you gave me is beyond words! Thank you again!

I'm sorry I (we) missed it... Saturday turned out to be a very busy day for me and I thought we'd have time to come by for a little while but it didn't work out. :(

kj

Thank you all for a great time, already looking forward to next year!

Philip, as always, thank you for all you do for us.

Thanks to Funky and the misses for inviting me along for an awesome weekend and of course Philip for holding the event.

Shout out to everyone (name known and not) for asking where the wife was.
She was seriously amazed at how many asked, as was I so thank you :)

Had a great time and now I've got competition on the ark front...may need to put some work into mine to make it more accurate.

Thank you to Philip and everybody involved for opening up The Wookie Workshop to us.

I had a good time, despite myself. The meal was excellent, and it was nice to match some names to some faces. I just hope I got through the event without annoying, offending or irritating anybody - I'm not experienced at social interaction with peer groups.

Check out my FB page for my photos from the event in the "RPF Prop Party" album. Feel free to like, tag, share, comment or follow.
Go to: https://www.facebook.com/dyme.dfw

Regards,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

Thank you to Philip and everybody involved for opening up The Wookie Workshop to us.

I had a good time, despite myself. The meal was excellent, and it was nice to match some names to some faces. I just hope I got through the event without annoying, offending or irritating anybody - I'm not experienced at social interaction with peer groups.

Check out my FB page for my photos from the event in the "RPF Prop Party" album. Feel free to like, tag, share, comment or follow.
Go to: https://www.facebook.com/dyme.dfw

Regards,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

Hey, it was great to meet you and I'm glad we got a chance to talk. I recognized you from various photos from the local conventions, I'm sure I'll run into you again at DCC or Fan Days.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back