2014 North Texas Prop Party

I just finished up this guy last night in preparation for the party. I'll have it alongside the Obi reveal and maybe a couple other things.

076.jpg

079.jpg

See you guys there!

I'll be bringing blasters and sabers for sure... not sure if I want to chance bringing some of my helmets.

Had a blast! Thanks again Philip for hosting. I really enjoyed talking shop with everyone. Can't wait to see pictures!

Story time... what did I miss????

Thanks again Philip... sorry I didn't get to say goodbye a final time, but I had to jet home to the family.

I was too stoked to win the big raffle prize, as on reflection you guys and gals could probably tell from my reaction. ^_^

Excellent meeting new faces, and seeing so much awesome prop work and collections from everyone!

Can't wait for next year!

Another awesome prop party! Thanks to Philip for hosting and everyone for sharing.

The full Cylon and Texas Death Star 2 were jaw dropping.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394386209.182440.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394386234.311461.jpg

And the Ark is going to be a masterpiece. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394386354.612104.jpg

Thanks
Brian

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back