2014 North Texas Prop Party

Hey Rebelscum!
I was at Reynolds Advanced Materials this week and Heath (you probably know him) expressed a huge interest in coming to the party. Should I ask him to join the RPF or is his position enough for me to invite him? I think it would be fantastic for y'all to blow his mind! As the regional smooth-cast guy he might be fun to have. BTW smooth-cast (Reynolds) is opening two stores in London. Pass it along. If he should join the RPF for an invite, let me know.

Hey Rebelscum!
I was at Reynolds Advanced Materials this week and Heath (you probably know him) expressed a huge interest in coming to the party. Should I ask him to join the RPF or is his position enough for me to invite him? I think it would be fantastic for y'all to blow his mind! As the regional smooth-cast guy he might be fun to have. BTW smooth-cast (Reynolds) is opening two stores in London. Pass it along. If he should join the RPF for an invite, let me know.

Sorry, just saw this. Don't have to be an RPF member to attend. He just needs to send me an email. Philip@rebelscum.com

Alrighty,

Who is bringing stuff for door prizes this year? Last year I brought a Pepsi Perfect, I'm trying to figure out how to top that this year... :)

-Gary

I always have trouble coming up with ideas. Usually my fandom and/or props that I personally think is good, might not gel with someone else's (the one man's trash/ another man's treasure dilemma). However, this year I do have an extra copy of an I.J. book that I can give away, so I am going to bring that.

I am having to back out. I have a funeral to attend and won't be back until late Saturday. Have fun and see you all next go round.

-Eric

Looking forward to it! I enjoyed the meetup in February, and the Dallas/Irving Con was fun. I've got this scheduled, and Fan Days the weekend after. ( I *think* it's Fan Days - I get the names of these mixed up often)
Getting my tickets for May's Con the weekend after they go on sale.
I'm hoping to have a few more Fluxes made by then, and perhaps a miniature Hoverboard as well.

--Electro--
aka The Other David

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back