Alternatives To Bondo

Knowone251

So, I really don't like Bondo. Or any polyester resin based products for that matter. I know that they are often times the right tool for the job but their downsides are just awful. If you live in an apartment or don't have a dedicated work space they are practically unusable. I have tried lots of different products and found a few that work well for me. So I made video showing them off! These will not totally replace Bondo, especially for larger projects, but they are a good alternative if you are looking for one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the information! I'm new to hard costuming and very appreciate of tutorials for some of what more experienced fabricators take for granted

You're welcome! I am planning on making more beginner friendly videos in the future as well. Especially for products and techniques that are outside the normal Bondo/Fiberglass/Molding/Casting videos that are already out there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back