My EVO3 Commander Cody Helmet Build

blastmaster

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
First I have to give a huge compliment to EVO3 for just an incredible Helmet, a true piece of art, and a great guy.
And what a pain to paint, spent many hours and tape, completing this build, just need to weather it. Also I have to note, I will be taking some pictures in the sun tomorrow, it is super hard to get an accurate image of the colors.
thanks for looking.
AL
vss6.jpg mqax.jpg 53hd.jpgaeqf.jpg yq9t.jpg oudv.jpg 9z6q.jpg wrkg.jpg gsjd.jpg 53ks.jpg 9wes.jpg jyxg.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Always wanted a Cody, and EVO3 Hooked me up, Here are a few Pics outside, although it wasn't Sunny here in Valencia Ca. today so will post more in Bright Sun Light.
Now Weathering to come!!!
Thanks again,
AL

48e5.jpg uqfh.jpg naux.jpg qz0x.jpg
And Here are a couple of Screen grabs for Reference.
mp4m.jpg 5jb9.jpg

Last edited:
Wow awesome paint job, did you use spray paint or airbrush? Looking forward to see how you weather this thing up.

Wow, that is insane, I want to build one of Andy's kits, but I just don't think I can paint it the way it deserves. Bravo!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back