Space 1999 Lanch Pad for the 12" or the 11" Eagles.

E=MC2

Sr Member
My friend is mastering this one so I thought it would be fund to show the progress.
It is around 36" and made in sections for molding purposes.
It is coming along nicely, what do you all think?

This is so awesome!! I've wanted to do this since 1974 (when I got my first Eagle). Looking forward to seeing this project come along. Wish I had the space to do this.

yeah,this looks like a lot of fun.love all the space 1999 stuff.i think we've all wanted to build the launch pad to go with our eagle models.:thumbsup

Did you get my PM? I actually have some parts of this that I got from Alex Dumas. The tube and the building from which it retracts from. He had them sitting around and I purchased them from him. He purchased the moulds and templates from Jim Small. I just can't talk anyone into making a kit for sale, I know it would be very popular!

Hi E=MC2, PM sent.

So approx. what would be the diameter of landing pad, and the overall length with all the extra bits?

Bump!

How is the progress of this bad boy going? I noticed that Monsters in Motion have listed one for pre-order similar to this, are they one in the same?

That is fantastic! Now come to think of it, has this done before, in another scale? This seems to be a total first, right? I could kick myself that I did not buy that Eagle gift set ...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back