Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . Suit Display Done !!

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

Question? When you guys ordered your locktite super glue from the seller provided, did it come half full? The US seller on ebay was telling me that is how they come, but I think that is BS. Your thoughts guys or Leslee.

Re: Some Recent work on MAN OF STEEL Movie accurate suit . WEARABLE SUIT ARMOR PARTS

Question? When you guys ordered your locktite super glue from the seller provided, did it come half full? The US seller on ebay was telling me that is how they come, but I think that is BS. Your thoughts guys or Leslee.

Definitely had more than half full in my bottles.

I have the smaller one that is lined up (.7 oz). It was definitely filled up to at least the 401.

The one i have is not filled completely to the top. There is a red line/bar that says "instant adhesive". It is filled just above that and just underneath the bottom of the "401". I thought it was a bit odd, so I looked at my Super glue professional -- this has a bottle which is similar in height, but it is not as wide and it gets smaller as it gets taller:

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-a82d/k2-_5806b033-13c2-423a-830c-b3cb450c79f3.v1.jpg

This was filled closer to the top, but it looks like the 401 bottle can hold more overall liquid than the pro bottle so I figured it's probably a 1 ounce container that only has .7 oz in it. I could be wrong.

The only way to know for sure is to weigh it before you use it and then weigh it again after you finish it. Or weight it, pour the glue out into another container and weigh the empty bottle -- too much work :)

I bought the size of this bottle and yes , its about just abit more than half . This 20g of bottle size is enough to glue full suit . still left some in the bottle . :D

IMGP5025.jpg

I saw you had test printed the black with grey texture. Did you ever produce one of the black suits? I'd be interested in getting some of that fabric. Also, would your fabric printing service be able to do custom colors or different texture patterns?

I saw you had test printed the black with grey texture. Did you ever produce one of the black suits? I'd be interested in getting some of that fabric. Also, would your fabric printing service be able to do custom colors or different texture patterns?

PM me , i have the black suit material if u are interested . ;)

Leslee
Question for ya, are the belt chainmail strips that attach to the waist of the suit supose to be a harder plastic or light latex? Cuz they are a hard plastic from what I can tell and do not want to stick to the material.

Leslee
Question for ya, are the belt chainmail strips that attach to the waist of the suit supose to be a harder plastic or light latex? Cuz they are a hard plastic from what I can tell and do not want to stick to the material.

The 2 waist area chain mail strips were cast in P.U rubber material, to keep the beautiful details of the chain mail . It sure can be glue on with the Loctite Super glue + primer to the chain mail suit . ;)

Thanks leslee!

Any chance that the regular loctite super glue found in stores such as 'Lowe's" would work just as well with the primer? Reason I ask is because it sells for much less then the 401 or 406, so I wanted to know if you or anyone else has tried it?

glue.jpg

Thanks leslee!

Any chance that the regular loctite super glue found in stores such as 'Lowe's" would work just as well with the primer? Reason I ask is because it sells for much less then the 401 or 406, so I wanted to know if you or anyone else has tried it?

View attachment 418654

I've ask my local Loctite distributor, they told it should work .

Awesome!! Thank you Leslee
Still working on the suit. Once more final question for ya, do you recommend the loctite super glue for attacheing the soles of the shoes to the materil feet of the material?

Awesome!! Thank you Leslee
Still working on the suit. Once more final question for ya, do you recommend the loctite super glue for attacheing the soles of the shoes to the materil feet of the material?

Yes bro , that might work as well . U might also stitch the sole with the boots material to make it more durable . ;)

Keep us posted , bro . ;)

Im very new to this like hours new haha so Im a little confused on the boot part of it.

Teaser for everyone .

The new Material for Man of Steel will be ready soon . We have done the new suit material color dye , its darker blue compared to my previous version suit material , and its definitely more stretchable material . Im now working on the new texture chain mail color for the new material . Hopefully i will have something to show u NEXT Week . ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back