New airsoft sterling MK4 soon released

skyit

after Asahi has discontinued it many years ago, a new company is going to put on the market a new asg replica of the sterling Mk4 at the end of January 2014

although it is not known the producer and the price

from youtube comments:
"Full metal 7.4V Lithium Double pack"

"i see u guys copied the MGC's Sterling modelgun. therefore it's Canadian ''C1'', and it should have flat-faced muzzle like MGCs do. Also i hope those little screws around the chamber would disappear on final products. Other than that, it looks super attractive! "

Last edited by a moderator:
I've said it for years: if a company would make a plastic, reasonably priced Sterling that was 98-100% accurate they would retire billionaires.

Nice this one is metal but I could go for injection-molded plastic.

I've said it for years: if a company would make a plastic, reasonably priced Sterling that was 98-100% accurate they would retire billionaires.

I never understood why Denix did not produce a Sterling replica. Aren't they aware that a large part of their yearly broomhandle sales is due to Star wars fans converting them to blasters?

THATS AWESOME....cant wait for that...and I agree Denix could make SEVERAL movie weapons and make ALOT of money....fans would just take the base metal gun and make the alterations as needed.

Considering I was ready to drop $350 on a cut-up, re-welded de-milled real Sterling but never got one so I guess I'll have to save up for this one.

That would be awesome! Would love to have that and convert it over. Going on the wall next to my Pulse Rifle!

Too bad this is a copy of a copy. Wish they did the original Mk4 L2A3. Curious about is price, even though I'm not sure I'd want to convert this into a ROTJ E-11 I might still want one.

I'm also wondering about Denix and the lack of a Sterling on their part.

I'm actually totally cool with this being a copy of a mgc, considering they're actually harder to come by than real sterlings. Also mk4 parts kits are pretty cheap these days

would love to have one! Makes me think of another project. Have a scratchbuilt sterling that im thinking about adding aeg bb gun parts to. Any Ideas what gun parts to use?

I remember the urban legend about the Sterlings - turn off the safety, toss them in a room, and they'll bounce around firing a full clip.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back