New airsoft sterling MK4 soon released

Is the orange tip painted metal or is it plastic? Can it easily be removed for painting?

Looks like painted metal. Doesnt chip off easily like on some airsofts. May require sanding and painting, but I'm also going to see if I can just buy a spare.

nice item :cool
there goes the hope for a new, affordable base to start your ROTJ DH17 and/ or E11. :(
it looks nothing like the MGC clone in the videos, but more like a regular L2A3...the only thing distracting from the overall good look is this strange grip section IMHO

Makus

I think the MGC clone shown at the beginning of this thread is a different product from what I purchased. I'm not 100% sure, so obviously do your own research, but I think thats the case.

I think the MGC clone shown at the beginning of this thread is a different product from what I purchased. I'm not 100% sure, so obviously do your own research, but I think thats the case.

It obviously is, already found a few youtube videos about BOTH versions.
I was confused because the original discussion of this thread went about the MGC clone

So when do any of these airsofts will be FS in germany ;) ?

Markus

Markus

This looks pretty cool. Thanks for the review. The grip indeed is weird looking, but not that much so a buyer wouldn't like to make an E-11 out of it. The orange front I think can be repainted. I'm curious if these will be available in EU.

So, I was talking with a rep from the wesellairsoft site and he mentioned there may be a kit released to convert the Sterling airsoft (not the MGC clone) to an E-11. I think I'll hold off doing anything to mine until that comes out. Curious to see what the details are.

I'm going to keep an eye on this one. $303 Shipped is more in the price range I was hoping for. Perhaps one day yet, I may add one of these to my collection. The more common these become, the more competitive the pricing should get.

The only one I could find is on the Redwolf site for $500:(

$300 for a real metal clone is kinda neat. At least you can weld on a sight rail.

So who's going to be first to convert this and make a build thread?!

Want to know what I'm getting into.

I really am interested in this. Was on evike and watched the video. Waiting till after xmas. Maybe I can snag one from their boneyard!

Got a metal Eagle Hengstler and Real scope on the way. Just need cylinders, T Track,..and,...oh yeah, the gun. Then it's go time.

Well, I've got the t track in hand, real M38 scope being delivered Friday, vintage Hengstler on it's way from Singapore, 3D printed power cylinders in hand, and still waiting on the gun too. C'mon Evike!!! Anyone have a line on all metal power cylinders by chance??

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back