Lucasfilm / Disney changes to Costuming Fan Appearances

At least the ambiguity is gone for now if you believe this notice. Although Disney is famously fickle when any executive is replaced or something changes internally. I think this signals their intent to, basically, keep things as they are ... for the time being.

it's not that I don't like good news, but as they say action speak louder then words. I'm just a little cautiosus that all.

Great news.

I think they left room for the clubs/fans, but made room for their 'cast member ' professionals, which brings with it ,I assume, a bunch of union regulation around 'official' appearances.

Sent from my 1520 using Tapatalk

Sounds like they want us to narc on any event that charges admission? Star Wars night at a baseball/hockey game where they charge admission... Turn them in so they can file a cease and desist against the company! Screw em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like they want us to narc on any event that charges admission? Star Wars night at a baseball/hockey game where they charge admission... Turn them in so they can file a cease and desist against the company! Screw em!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea...I think a lot of the events we've done that we consider high profile, that were not LucasFilm sanctioned, are going to be swept away because of this new requirement.

I was at Disneyland during one of their Halloween Days. There were a bunch of Jedis and a couple stormtroopers waiting in line. Didnt seem like an issue.

Im glad that they are taking a proactive approach to calm any negative speculation from their fan base.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back