working on an Flashpoint (TV) costume

TK2105

Hi all

longtime member but never post ....

Hugh-Dillon-flashpoint-15937923-480-720.jpg
201201041013000.tv_flashpoint02.jpg
I have found just about everything ...

what i need help with is

has anyone seen what the coiled cord on his vest is ? ( guessing radio but have not found one )

What are the BDU's he is wearing ? ... Propper makes a pair that are close .. but there dont have the 2nd set of belt loops ( the wide ones with the button )

Does someone know where i can get the patches... i have found them on ebay uk....is there a us seller ?

What is stitched into the shoulder flaps ( applets ) ?

Finaly i have not seen anyone do this costume yet ... and if you have a pic of anyone can you post them ...

Thanks
David

The cord, if you look its going from the radio to the PTT on his vest. Those cords are expensive as hell to get the real thing. You might want to rig up a pistol lanyard which will look about right.

I think that I read somewhere that the use 5.11 TDU uniforms in HRT grey.

Quick question are you going for accuracy or getting better use out of the stuff. The gear they tend to use in that show is not what I would use in a real firefight. Especially

If you have good images of the patches or the design you can have them made by an embroidery shop locally.

The shoulder flaps are part of the vest to assist with managing radio cords (a constant pain when carrying a radio with tactical gear)

The coiled cord is part of a Devgru Tactical Throat Mic Headset.
Do a google image search and you'll see the whole assembly. The coiled part connects the radio to the 'push-to-talk' chest button part of the assembly.
You might be able to find a cheaper airsoft version from an overseas manufacturer.

thanks guys ...
i found the patches but there on ebay uk

this is what i have found for uni ...
F545238020.jpg
$T2eC16h,!)kE9s4,Bu0EBR0I5TFHYQ~~60_3.JPG
$_57.JPG
!Bb2RYOQBmk~$(KGrHqQH-DQEquqkRDf5BK)7Ou8)sw~~_3.JPG
MP5F-large.jpg
$_103.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back