RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB

Boneslicer666's 2014 Jan-Feb Sculpture Contest Entry"

I have been itching to have a go at trying to sculpt the lead Cenobite "Pinhead" and have decided to use air drying clay. I first tried sculpting last year (June 2013)and started using Super Sculpey which i really enjoyed. I have started to use airdrying clay as it is super cheap and i like the weight and feel of the stuff. So here goes...watch this space.

1.jpg1549200_10152270183343210_1530975482_n.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

6.jpg8.jpg

The Final Sculpt..

7.jpg

Last edited:

Boneslicer666's 2014 Jan-Feb Sculpture Contest Entry"

I have been itching to have a go at trying to sculpt the lead Cenobite "Pinhead" and have decided to use air drying clay. I first tried sculpting last year (June 2013)and started using Super Sculpey which i really enjoyed. I have started to use airdrying clay as it is super cheap and i like the weight and feel of the stuff. So here goes...watch this space.

View attachment 290816View attachment 290817

View attachment 290818View attachment 290819

View attachment 290820View attachment 290821

The Final Sculpt..

View attachment 290815

"Pinhead" finally completed...

Those pins were starting to get to me after drilling and gluing each one individually..

http://www.therpf.com/f62/rpf-sculpture-contest-jan-feb-203479/index3.html#post3221113

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please create a new thread for your entry by going to the sculpture forum and clicking "New Post" in the top left. Then link it here.

Good luck!

LAST DAY FOR ENTRY!!!!

I'll be closing up shop at midnight. Remember to post a link to your thread here and have a final pic of your sculpt in your thread.

If your sculpt isn't complete post a pic anyway! You never know!

Any additional posts in your thread after midnight PST will not count towards judging.

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I got my final pictures up in my thread.

You said: "Remember to post a link to your thread here and have a final pic of your sculpt in your thread."

Do you want me to pick one final picture for you guys to judge off of?

I got my final pictures up in my thread.

You said: "Remember to post a link to your thread here and have a final pic of your sculpt in your thread."

Do you want me to pick one final picture for you guys to judge off of?

Nope! Post as many as you like. I just want to remind people not to forget to post the final result tonight. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

Nope! Post as many as you like. I just want to remind people not to forget to post the final result tonight. :)

Alright, thanks for the info!

As I said I posted my final pics, I can't wait to see everyone else's!

Great luck everyone and thanks for the opportunity Michael!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back