RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB

I'm tempted to throw my hat in - I'm only a beginner but it'd be good experience. I'll see!

I started sculpting my very first piece a few days before this contest started. Would I be allowed to enter it still? Thanks for the consideration.

I started sculpting my very first piece a few days before this contest started. Would I be allowed to enter it still? Thanks for the consideration.

I took a look at your thread and sadly I think the amount of work that you were able to accomplish in your first week of sculpting is just a bit too much of an unfair advantage so unfortunately I have to say no.

I really like your work so far though. Excellent for a first time!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

I have always wanted to get into sculpting!Although the fine print says "original", Does that mean sculpting off of existing concepts is not permitted? By the way I don't have any objections if it does.

I have always wanted to get into sculpting!Although the fine print says "original", Does that mean sculpting off of existing concepts is not permitted? By the way I don't have any objections if it does.

No, sculpting your favourite film character is fine, I believe that wording is to prevent you from taking someone else's sculpt. Original means it's yours. :)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

My entry - http://www.therpf.com/f62/goldie1471s-2014-jan-feb-sculpture-contest-entry-204367/

Don't expect to win as there are so many talented and experienced people here, but i think it will be difficuilt for the winner to choose something from Immortal Masks.

Is there a limit to how many times you can enter?

One entry per contest period. :)

It hasn't been talked about yet but I believe that we'll make it so that you can only win once. So when the next contest starts the winner of this one won't be able to enter in the March or May contests.

One entry per contest period. :)

It hasn't been talked about yet but I believe that we'll make it so that you can only win once. So when the next contest starts the winner of this one won't be able to enter in the March or May contests.

Awesome! It should only take me seven contests to win!

:lol

Sadly there are only three planned!

rpto.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back