Hedwig and the Angry Inch Props

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys, I was wondering, is there anybody who made any prop from Hedwig and the Angry Inch?

I just did this tonight xD

yj8r.jpg

Would be cool to have the sort of hats that the groupies wear xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you know I do.

To be honest, whenever I mention Hedwig to other people they invariably respond with " Wot? Harry Potter's owl!?" :)

So cool! Hedwig is one of my favorite stage shows, and a treasured part of my DVD collection as well. I've introduced countless of my friends to it (and dragged them with me to the theater, willing or not - and they've all been grateful I did).

That is an awesome idea! Tempted to do the same, and leave it laying around. Perhaps offer a prize to the first friend who catches the reference. :)

Thanks Liselle :)! I love this movie too! It's so underrated though, not so many people know about it! The OST is pure awesomeness :D

The OST is amazing. It was used in my wedding. Cheesy yes, but used nonetheless. You could always do a wig in the box. Or the business cards or something from Bilgewaters.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back