Dexter Morgan & The Dark Passenger - Dexter Morgan Custom Figure

Tominator56

Just thought I`d show my Dexter set up now its finally in a display worthy state.

This is my first custom figure, and wow.......Don`t I wish I did a bit more research into costs and things first - It`s cost a bomb and I still ain`t finished!

He has the Kato Trousers and Henley on a TTM19 and I had the kill suit commissioned for me!

Its taken around 3 months to get it to this stage. Here are a few pics of how it stood originally.

I then changed it about a bit.

The kill room is tidier, Changed the head sculpt and finished the kill suit.

Also managed to buy the kill knife set and the knife bag. They will be with me in the next week or two :)

Last edited:
Re: Dexter Morgan Custom Figure

Thanks people. Bit of an update.

Decided to put together a "Daytime" Dexter with a few spare bits I have lying around. This is only for a bit of fun at the moment and is only a work in progress. Once "Kill" Dexter is complete I will put more effort into an accurate representation of the Daytime Dexter.

Here it is :)

IMG_20140104_190419.jpg

Thanks for the comments. I'm looking for another Trevor Groves head sculpt, original cast if anybody is able to help me out :)

Wow! I just LOVE this! You've really nailed Michael C. Hall's features and his Dexter demeanor... right down to the 2-day beard stubble.
SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Here are Dexter`s Knives. They need to be primed and painted still and that will be done over the coming week.

Will finish painting these up at the weekend. Then all it will need is the bag for the knives. It's all coming together piece by piece!

I didn't make the knives. They where sculpted using a computer and then 3D printed by a company called shapeways. Once complete I will post my final display :)

Anyway here are the knives painted - Not 100% happy with them as the way I originally wanted to paint them didn't work out. Cant wait for the Knife Roll to arrive now!

- - - Updated - - -

Here are a few pictures of the knife roll I`m waiting too arrive.

1525625_627468990623826_1469737031_n.jpg

1521999_627468977290494_909129247_n.jpg

1544941_627468997290492_1232697319_n.jpg

OK. Finally got my Bloodslide box and it's might impressive. Never seen such detail in something so small.

This is pretty much my final set up now for the kill room. Only thing I need to do is change out the head if I manage to pick one up that's painted by silentsurfer. Here are some pictures!

Re: The Dark Passenger - Dexter Morgan Custom Figure

Sorted out my Daytime Dexter figure now. Next step is his display in the detolf...that will progress over the coming weeks!

Hi have been looking for months for one of the 1/6 scale knife rolls ...could you help me find one please any info would be HUGELY appreciated.. Thanks

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back