early call FACTS octobre 2014

Yarooon

Sr Member
In october there will be one of the bigger conventions in all of europe called F.A.C.T.S.
(FACTS - comics, sci fi and anime festival)
The New dates are anounced 18-19 octobre 2014 joining us would be 17-18-19 octobre

And I was wondering if there were a couple of people who would want to come and help us out.

This can happen by either coming in person and showing off your stuff.
OR
Ship us stuff to show off for you!

Here is the review of last year and first time of the RPF table at FACTS
http://www.therpf.com/f68/facts-2013-review-198124/

This year i would like to start early with organizing the RPF table so it can be bigger and Better.
Hopefully have some international friends joining us.

React on here if you can come or send me a PM

There Will be t-shirts made for the people who attend aswell as a free ticket for the men and womens who display their collection at our booth

Are Asian franchises welcome too? I see a heavy focus on Western ones.
I'm in the early stage of building my own costume, Gray Fox from MGS.
Hope it will be ready to show at the con. Also willing to make an insightful document on how I made it.
Oh, and I will attend FACTS myself as well. Can I switch between actually wearing it and showcasing it?

Oh, and first post! Yay!

Are Asian franchises welcome too? I see a heavy focus on Western ones.
I'm in the early stage of building my own costume, Gray Fox from MGS.
Hope it will be ready to show at the con. Also willing to make an insightful document on how I made it.
Oh, and I will attend FACTS myself as well. Can I switch between actually wearing it and showcasing it?

Oh, and first post! Yay!

sure you are welcome ;) if you bring a mannequin you can switch between showing and wearing no problem i can have a ticket for you just send me a pic of the suit and your real name and ill Add you to the list

sure you are welcome ;) if you bring a mannequin you can switch between showing and wearing no problem i can have a ticket for you just send me a pic of the suit and your real name and ill Add you to the list

Okay! But it will take a while. Will keep you posted then :cool
PS: Ik ben Nederlands, maar vond het wel zo netjes in het Engels te posten.

Greetings,

will be attending, but not in cosplay.That'll be for next year, hopefully in full warhammer 40k marine suit ;)

will stop by for sure!

I will most likely attend the con as Captain America if the suit is finished in time. What would you like to showcase? I have a one of a kind Rorschach Grapple gun that I could try to sell there and some MIB props that might be fun to showcase.

2013-02-11 12.00.55.jpg

I will most likely attend the con as Captain America if the suit is finished in time. What would you like to showcase? I have a one of a kind Rorschach Grapple gun that I could try to sell there and some MIB props that might be fun to showcase.

View attachment 322525

Thats An awsome collection of mib ! We would be honored to show it at the table unfortunatly thats the only thing we can do show stuff not sell it ( you could showcase the grapple for maybe intrested Buyers ;))
Send your name and email and ill be able to get you a entrance ticket

Thats An awsome collection of mib ! We would be honored to show it at the table unfortunatly thats the only thing we can do show stuff not sell it ( you could showcase the grapple for maybe intrested Buyers ;))
Send your name and email and ill be able to get you a entrance ticket

Yeah that for interested buyers was actually what I had in mind. I will let you know what I am gonna do because I can only attend the con on Sunday and I will be going with a friend.

Unfortuanately I'm participating in another Con the weekend after, and I don't have neither time or money to do both. But might be in next year. Is this annual or bi-annual?

Unfortuanately I'm participating in another Con the weekend after, and I don't have neither time or money to do both. But might be in next year. Is this annual or bi-annual?

Its each year this year it Will have 25000m2 room ;) its that big ;) so no Worries next year then ;)

few more guests announced with last one so far being big lou ferrigno!! looking forward too facts and will pass by again this year at the booth ;). had a nice chat with davy last year about his iron man etc and was nice too see the people's faces when looking at the booth and the great stuff that was displayed.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back