early call FACTS octobre 2014

Great we Will see hou there then we have a bigger stand now ill be either in Stargate gear or wearing a tshirt with Prometheus on ;)

I benefit of this topic to launch a call for help.
For a Stargate exhibition we look for mannequins.
Does anyone who come & who have one or several, has the possibility bring them for the WE ?

thanks a lot!

i think i'm going too, but with a friend of mine, i'll be going as the first captain america costume, you know with the r.s.s. eagle t-shirt, brown pants (not a large budget :'() and my own captain america ww2 shield! if my dad allows me to go i might want to meet up, are you from belgium too or are you from anywhere else? if you're from belgium, let me know, might want to talk to you and your group then ;)

i think i'm going too, but with a friend of mine, i'll be going as the first captain america costume, you know with the r.s.s. eagle t-shirt, brown pants (not a large budget :'() and my own captain america ww2 shield! if my dad allows me to go i might want to meet up, are you from belgium too or are you from anywhere else? if you're from belgium, let me know, might want to talk to you and your group then ;)

I'm from Belgium yes we have a table at the fanvillage come look us up ;)

Grts
Jeroen

Awesome! if my dad allows me i'll come for sure, just need to order the t-shirt and i was thinking about making a fake car door so it's literally the first look of the cap in the movie, with the cab door shield, any ideas how to make that? real door is too heavy and expensive

Awesome! if my dad allows me i'll come for sure, just need to order the t-shirt and i was thinking about making a fake car door so it's literally the first look of the cap in the movie, with the cab door shield, any ideas how to make that? real door is too heavy and expensive
Maybe build one Out of cardboard and use fiberglass inside

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410880056.760852.jpg
Just announced ;)

My name aint stargatefan for nothing ;)
It's not really a good reason and I'm not tenable because in fact it was me who made ​​the posters and taken care of the organization of this Stargate pole to relieve the organizers' work.
So I was able to post it before you know it ^^ :D

It's not really a good reason and I'm not tenable because in fact it was me who made ​​the posters and taken care of the organization of this Stargate pole to relieve the organizers' work.
So I was able to post it before you know it ^^ :D

I know that i was just kidding you did a Great job !

Unfortunatly davy won't be able to make it this year
He gotten sick ;(

i hope he gets better soon

but this means we will have alot less props this year since davy was the main contributor of the stand

I have a small Question.
I went to F.A.C.T.S 2014 and at the RPF stand i saw an Arrow plaque. (cut out in the shape of the Arrow logo and with the text of the intro on it)
Who made it?
Does anyone have clear pics of it?
How much does it cost to get it made?

Thanks.

Stein R.
Stein

I have a small Question.
I went to F.A.C.T.S 2014 and at the RPF stand i saw an Arrow plaque. (cut out in the shape of the Arrow logo and with the text of the intro on it)
Who made it?
Does anyone have clear pics of it?
How much does it cost to get it made?

Thanks.

Stein R.
Stein

Thats my design ;) when i get home i can take pictures of it front and back the one you saw is still a prototype ;)

Was lots of fun! Redirected allot of people to the forum and explained how everything was made. We had lots of succes.
We stould in a smaller sidehall. Wich was quite big on it's own. Facts really was big this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back