Alien chestburster christmas tree ball.

Mordor Brass

Hi, guys. I don´t know if this post is ok here. I don´t know how call it; prop, model, ...... :D

Well, here my last proyect realized in a bored night alone in home. Everyone needs a hobby :p It´s a christmas tree ball inspired in image that i saw in internet. Is very simply but funny if you like customize your christmas tree. First, i pured polyurethane hard foam into the ball. After i cut the hole for the chestburster and open with heatgun help. The chestburster was sculpted in Superculpey. Once glued i painted it with acrilycs paints and ready for scare to grandma hahahah.

Enjoy

DSCF0966.jpgDSCF0975.jpgDSCF0978.jpgDSCF0982.jpg

I've been making a few key rings / Christmas decorations this year..And I did have this on my list of items to do..Well done it looks amazing...

It´s a christmas tree ball inspired in image that i saw in internet.

That. is. AWESOME!

I might need to steal this idea.

Second on the idea stealing. ;)

Nice! Not very Christmassy though ;)

I dunno, it seems pretty Christmassy to me. Then again, one year I painted my Christmas tree black, strung it with barbed wire and impaled a Barbie on the top, so my measuring stick might have different numbers than yours. :)

- JD

:lol That looks fantastic :thumbsup

Awesome! :lol It just needs some green slime to complete the Christmas colors.

I might need to steal this idea. That looks awesome. :thumbsup

I've been making a few key rings / Christmas decorations this year..And I did have this on my list of items to do..Well done it looks amazing...

Nice!

Not very Christmassy though ;)

That. is. AWESOME!

Second on the idea stealing. ;)

I dunno, it seems pretty Christmassy to me. Then again, one year I painted my Christmas tree black, strung it with barbed wire and impaled a Barbie on the top, so my measuring stick might have different numbers than yours. :)

- JD

Excellent!! Love it :D :thumbsup

Haha, amazing work.

Many thanks!! I,m pleased that you like it. If you smiled seing the ball, i'm happy. It was my target hehehe.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back