Planet Explorer

Beautiful!

Thank you very much for your support.

My god, the amount of detail in this is breathtaking! Awesome job, can't wait to see the finished piece :D

Thanks for the kind comment, Mowsel-san.

Thank heavens, I was going through some major Katsu-withdrawls :D As always Katsu-san, AWESOME work.

Thanks for keep looking, Mikee-san.

Same here! I hope you're busy for good reasons, but I certainly appreciate the pictures - the room looks fantastic, as usual.

Thanks for looking. To bring some roaf to my families keeps me busy.:lol
It's getting very hot here. How is yours? Take care my friend.

Great stuff katsu, Love the interior.

Wow, thank you very much, Al-san!!!

Oh, I want to get back to my workbench soon.

All the best,

katsu

WOOOOOW! That's awesome stuff! Hope this is right... (google translate for Masterful work) 巧みな仕事

:)

Thank you Gag-san, my friend.
Progressing very slow these days.
Today I've fixed a ceilling light.
It's a tiny part but took hours.

Light box.

The floor will be lighting also.

Thanks for looking,

katsu

Not much progress these days and rainy season is not good for paint job. So I just post up something some of you might be interested.

On April 2017, the 8th World Conference of Bonsai will be held in Saitama City Japan.

As a promotion for this conference, several bonsais are now displayed in Narita Airport.

I love anything about miniature and a bonsai is one of the things make me exciting.
The painful things to me are, I have not enough time to make them and not enough fundings to buy one.

One of the good Way to enjoy watching the bonsai is to think about the POV (point of view).

Bonsai is basically a miniature of an old large tree. So, one of the best POV is looking up from the beneath the tree.

This is the 100 years old maple tree. It looks like a green dome. Once you step closer and look up from beneath the tree just like you are really standing beneath the actual one, it may look different.

The note says that these bonsais are in its age of more than 100 - 350 yeas old but you should add more 20-30 years as an actual age. The price? Its age x $100. Don't you think it's a bargain?:D

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back