RE: Iron Man Mark III Wearable Full Armored Suit (SCAM)

STEALTH

Sr Member
These guys over at Ironmanfactory.com have been bold enough to say they're producing..get this
5000 Iron Man Mark III suits.
They have been using so many images and video of other builders on youtube it isn't even funny.

I just wanted to make this awareness video. It would suck to see people actually order and for them to process the funds after their site is pounded by MARVEL.

What then?

PLEASE WATCH

IRONMANFACTORY.COM SCAM
Iron Man Mark III Wearable Full Armored Suit
Original Video -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6THrxS...

Please stay away from this Website. Do not spend your hard earned money on this scam. Images used on the site are other costumes created by other people.

Observe these videos. These are where most of the images and videos are being taken from
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtDaz5...
and this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAOBnD...

Once the site gets shut down and I guarantee it will. You WILL lose your money. This company operates in China and good luck getting it back. The site will be gone and you will lose all contact outlets with this company.
They will eventually process the money REGARDLESS of what happens to the site and you will be left with nothing down the road.

How in the world will you contact them?
This is a fly by night scam.
-STEALTH

Last edited by a moderator:
"Iron Man Mark III Wear..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Marvel Entertainment.
Sorry about that.

-Just checked the video again just now and it's good to know that Youtube deleted it.

Excellent. Now who's going to go after the website and how? The registrant of the domain is hidden by a masking service.

Interested to see how this finally pans out.

Well done for highlighting this so quickly Stealth, one of my workmates sent me a link to this video/story on the Engadget website, so I'ts getting round fast. Cheeky buggers!

They've been shutdown anyway by Marvel.

Marvel Kills Amazing Iron Man Suits

lol,

How do you kill something that never existed?

Especially using other people's images and nothing actually created by them?

$1999? I guess that includes shipping? lol
Funny how the site never bothers to mention that at all.

Bottom line, not even the Chinese would sell something that takes that much work for that price.

Don't forget, it had a motorized faceplate as well. Ridiculous amount of work to build 5000 suits in 6-8 months.

What's disturbing is that the online news site is really oblivious to the reality that it was most likely a scam and is IRRESPONSIBLE to get people to rally in the first place considering the shadiness of the whole operation and the facts presented even today.

I don't know why people don't understand that, if MARVEL wanted to sell Iron man suit Replica costumes, they would have done so a long time ago since Iron Man came out in 2008. They choose not to.
Same goes for Warner Bros and Batman Costumes that are Screen accurate.

They have contracts with Special FX Studios (LEGACY Effects - Formerly Stan Winston Studios) that have the Iron Suit molds.
This could have been done already if they pleased.

They definitely will not be looking to this company to do so.
You don't do business with someone who basically just told you to "Kiss my A**"
...Unless your Vince McMahon.

Last edited by a moderator:
but im wondering.. where did they get the files.. i mean i cant figure from whom's build the 3d printed parts are... if its really their's those files are REALLY accurate...
anyways now i guess they're shut for good

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back